9 1022
View: 1022|Reply: 9

Umi Max not recognised by computer after update

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-27 14:43:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
I can  no longer get my PC to recognise my UMI Max over USB. Previously I could transfer phot's and music to my UMI Max from my PC. I have flashed the latest ROM and got the recent FOTA but now my phone is not recognised by my computer. Anybody else have this problem, or know how to fix it.
Thank You

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-11-18 02:30:24 | Show all posts
This is great! I have introduced numerous antivirus programs yet none of them is just about as effective as MacAfee. On account of my companion who proposed me and students also gets the best academized reviews for professional writing your site on my PC is without infection. Every one of the tips that you have referenced are likewise very supportive.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-12-20 23:55:05 | Show all posts
I adapt bunches of the great procedures in this scene. Football is my preferred game and in future, I need to serve to the national group and click on site  https://ourfitpets.com/care/best-veterinary-schools-and-programs-in-the-us/ for need to win the world cup. I don't have a clue what will occur in future yet I am so certain individual.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-13 17:37:03 | Show all posts
Fydecor is among the eminent and regarded new year decoration items providers in China. The manner in which we plan and assembling our adornment things are attractive as well as are beneficial for the second also.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-13 19:02:48 | Show all posts
I love to play different games. And being a sports person this blog is sharing a lot of information with us. For baseball players, it is useful to join this blog but you can also visit https://stadsbygd-batsenter.no/2022/03/18/4197/ to find experts for any kind of assignments. So that you people will have enough knowledge of the other sports and games as well.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-23 11:52:02 | Show all posts
Retro Bowl is an interactive arcade game app. It has many unique and amazing features. In this game you can play rugby like it’s 1987. The theme of this game is in retro style. You also have to perform the press duties and handle the fragile egos of players just like in real life. The more you play this game the more interesting you will find it. This is an addictive game, if you play this game once then you will play it again and again. It has a simple and interactive interface due to which anyone can effortlessly play this game. It also consumes very low battery power and storage. So you don’t have to worry about your phone’s battery power while playing. The reviews of this game are quite impressive as compared to other games. enyjoy~!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-23 19:12:42 | Show all posts
The mixture with blue and white make this dress so unique and elegant too. If you want that your wife looks pretty than you should need to buy this dress which is so beautiful. The design and style are also good. So, it is the perfect dress.https://www.concept-phones.com/news/2021-best-writing-softwares-for-students/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-23 22:34:14 | Show all posts
Its pitiful new about the Chuck and his sweethearts. Almost certainly he visit https://www.snaplap.net/what-is-the-safest-transport-for-students/  had an extraordinary character and he was a beautiful individual to be sure. It is additionally comfort by realizing that his family will celebrate in the following coming days.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-5-14 19:16:41 | Show all posts
Everyone is looking for the perfect pair of the shoes and searching for the perfect dress. Nowadays, people want to know everything which gives the good information about the fashion. The major problem you have to face is the selection of the dress. Overall, people have the good information about the fashion.here.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 7 Day Before | Show all posts
Hello, I also want to know Umi Max not recognised by computer after update and I am glad I found my answer over here. When I was searching for it online, I found a site through which I can easily download snapseed. I want to edit my photos and that is why I am searching for a software online.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list