View: 1166|Reply: 4

Update suggestion: logarithmic sliders

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-16 03:46:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
First of all, hello to all of the community
I've noticed that when the sliders on UMi Max are on linear basis.
What that means is for me is that the first part of slider is the difference between the most dark and the most light part, and past 20% of the slider it only shows almost the same volume and brightness.
It's a mild annoyance, but it'd be nice if it could be solved.
Thanks in advance,
Alarg
Post time 2016-10-16 17:20:29 | Show all posts
Could you explain what you exactly mean?
Are you talking about screen brightness adjustment?
I think (if I took your correctly) that you have auto brightness on and that why you slider (as you call) doesn't working in all range as this is just correction for screen brightness sensitivity (example in Samsung correction is from - 4 to + 4).
Firstly go to settings and switch off auto screen brightness and then check your sliders (as you call).

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-16 18:49:39 | Show all posts
I'm talking about regular sliders, both volume and brightness.
The far begining of the slider, about 20%, is the difference between min and max brightness. As in, there's almost no difference past 20% on any slider, which can be solved if the sliders were logarithmic instead of linear.
Sorry for any misundwrstandings

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-1 13:02:12 | Show all posts
Community UMIDIGI in all forms for the targets for the fluctuations. The nature of the aussie writer review in Canada is aped out for the struggle for the needs. The necessity is implied for the hovering signs for the approach of the dynamics in the id of the offer standstill situation.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-13 15:33:04 | Show all posts
Trumonde is turning in cotton shirts beginning round 2015. We depend upon as an extended way as feasible and strong R&D to promote things the world over through the Internet. Offer the outstanding shirts and different garb to customers. We are a pinnacle Cotton t shirt manufacturers all accross China imparting our customers with the nice products inside the market.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list