View: 921|Reply: 6

New Forum questions

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-10-8 04:20:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
I can see that the new style forum is being introduced.
Will there be an option to change the theme colour?
What are the forum medals and credits?

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-10-8 05:05:26 | Show all posts
Forum is still a mess. Admins need to do a lot of stuff still.
Post time 2016-10-8 12:43:41 | Show all posts
I'm reporting issues and giving advice but the site engineer (who is a Chinese guy and not active on the forum) will take action.
Medals are currently given by luck, it's a bug. You cannot get them by intention or performance and they're pointless.
The credits are identical to points. You receive them for publishing threads and posts and they're needed to reach higher user levels. That can make sense for you or can not.
An option to change the theme color is not planned but we don't know the future.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-6 20:49:12 | Show all posts
Our floor was left glossy and dried quick, and best carpet cleaning machine because of the state of the floorhead and swivel directing, it had the option to achieve clumsy zones and underneath furniture and apparatuses easily. The Steam Blast highlight actuates an immediate impact of concentrated steam for those obstinate stains that generally decline to move, and it feels light and well-adjusted being used.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-5 17:01:15 | Show all posts
Have you tried to execute the Account Live password reset process but failed miserably? There could be two possibilities: you are entering the required recovery details for account live com password reset, wrong or you are not following the correct instructions. In the first case, check out the email address you have entered (if you do not have the access to the email you have entered during the Account Live sign up, then choose the relevant option to recover your account through any other mode). In the other case, perform these steps: visit https://account.live.com/password/reset,  enter your registered email address, click Next, enter the Code received on your registered email, click Next, and you would be able to set a new password for your account. For further help, feel free to speak to an expert.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-14 21:44:36 | Show all posts
For quite some time I earn on play book of ra free and was already able to buy a new car! I can afford expensive restaurants and luxurious hotels and all thanks to the fact that once I was not afraid and tried my luck.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2021-1-6 10:02:44 | Show all posts
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list