4 660
View: 660|Reply: 4

operating instructions

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-9-16 19:04:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have an Umi Touch and I have sorted the sim problem but now can't work out how to turn off email/facebook etc notifications, everywhere I thought it would be doesn't work. Are there written manuals for the umi touch? Or does anyone have any tips on setting up the phone?
Thanks in advance

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-1 18:53:23 | Show all posts
Umi Touch is a nice smartphone. It is very easy to use. It has 16 GB of expandable storage, 3 GB of RAM, a 4000 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner. top digital marketing company Compared to other smartphones, It is very easy to use.       

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
I am not familiar with the Umi Touch. But as I know if the notification needs to turn off, you can do some changes in the settings aba therapy autism of each account. That restricts the arrival of the notification. For more clear advice you can approach the technician.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
People who violated the traffic rules and eagerly waiting to pay their fines in an easy mode has a good news. you can pay your fines easily with NJMCDirect.

njmcdirect   |
www.njmcdirect.com     |
njmcdirect.com

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 5 Hour Before | Show all posts
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list