4 1040
View: 1040|Reply: 4

Problem in the battery charge

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-9-12 01:10:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello I bought a new phone umi super everything was okay, but when you connect the charger, there emerged a problem when you connect the charger is a 5-day show up to the fullness of the items are not charging the battery What is the problem please help me not use the phone, but only for one day

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-15 15:59:04 | Show all posts
Well, I was also in the same problematic condition with the new umi phone the battery was not perfectly working but then I saw a Free Shipping codes which had a cheap astonishing offer so I ordered one and its working perfectly fine.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-31 20:43:35 | Show all posts
Edited by Hishimi at 2020-4-18 15:01  

This may indicate problems with the battery, if it is worn out enough, with a charging socket, which could become clogged with odd objects, or a charging cord. First of all, try using a different cord, if there is one - if charging does not work, then it is definitely not the cord. Check the nest - if it is clogged, brush it with a toothpick or very carefully with a thin needle. If this does not help, most likely it's all about the battery. I had the same problem when I lived and the problem was in charger.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-8 17:59:49 | Show all posts
check out <a href=" https://alltvapps.com/teatv-apk/">download tea tv apk</a>

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-9 17:49:28 | Show all posts
I like to play at australian open results and my battery also quickly discharges.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list