4 1014
View: 1014|Reply: 4

rotation not working

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-9-10 16:48:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am curretnly using the Super 3.02_20160810 ROM which i flashed yesterday after recieving my phone and the rom was faulty. I have a problem with the rotation that is not working at all and the calibration is failing for the G-sensor.

Is there any fix for this problem?? as i remember it was working before flashing to Super 3.02_20160810.

Thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-14 22:59:17 | Show all posts
Wow,. thanks, but i think that https://hawk.live/ works better for getting livescore from matches. But I Also try your variant.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 7 Day Before | Show all posts
Hi. I advise you to restart your phone and clear the cache. If the screen rotation doesn`t work further, then it is better to reflash the phone again. Although I play at mr vegas slot all the time and update my phone software frequently and never have any problems.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 7 Day Before | Show all posts
Thank you for rising this question. I also have the same issue and that's why i couldn't rotate while checking any url. Guide me please.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
The Fau G at that point came as the elective game for the Pub-G. Here we have demonstrated you the approaches to download and introduce the Fau-G game on your PC.    faug for pc Despite the fact that the game isn't authoritatively dispatched on the PC, we have indicated the elective approaches to download and introduce the PC game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list