View: 840|Reply: 4

Umi Super Defected Display

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-21 19:05:25 | Show all posts |Read mode

Sir,

I recently bought this phone Umi Super from the company provided seller Topteck. I phone was good a new and was working fine, but there was a light shade on the screen. At first I thought that it the problem with the tempered glass and I ignored but today my friend happened to notice it and he suggested me to remove the tempered glass to check. But after removing the shade remained the same. Its a brand new phone and I want it replaced. So kindly please let me know the details of replacing the phone.

Thanking You
Your Faithfully

Harun Nihal
Mob : +(91) 9878174479
         +(91) 9020338910
Email: haroonnihal@gmail.com

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-16 15:05:20 | Show all posts
If your QuickBooks and Bookkeeping is not opening after the latest, Windows update then it can occur beacause of many reason. If you want to fix this issue, then it is recommended to call QuickBooks Customer Service, which is available 24*7. The customer care team has certified and experienced professionals who can fix the issue promptly by using the latest techniques and tricks.
Read More: https://www.accountingsolve.com/quickbooks/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-16 19:26:44 | Show all posts
Get the all-new Assassin's Creed Jacob Frye coat available with discounts, over at SamishLeather. Nowhere else will you find a better deal. Anson Mount Brown Coat

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-16 22:06:42 | Show all posts
I follow my body and I can not do without proteins, and for this, I bought a protein shaker blender. And to choose a good option, I read about protein shaker blender reviews.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-17 22:54:17 | Show all posts
I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure. Celebrity Inspired Outfits
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list