Post time 2016-8-9 09:28:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have  problem with myy phone UMI FAIR
when I try to use SP flash to flash my phone I got this error
brom ERROR s_ft_download_fail (0XFA8
or
BROM ERROR s_ft_download_fail (4008)

i try with battery and no battery
I got the some problem

and the problem of my phone, when I turned on the phone I get only the logo of UMI, and when I used the recovery method and when I select Recovery in start boot I got the logo of UMI

can someone help me to resolve this problem

sorry of my bad english

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-27 19:20:23 | Show all posts
Munnar is a city in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala kingdom. A hill station and former lodge for the British Raj elite, it is surrounded by way of rolling hills dotted with tea plantations installed within the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is domestic to the Lakkam Waterfalls, resorts near mumbai trekking trails and a couple of,695m-tall Anamudi Pea

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-12-3 19:39:35 | Show all posts
Edited by guidetour at 2021-12-3 19:43  

Looking for the best tourist places and tour destinations in India? If that is the case then you have come to the right place as here on this website you will get to know the best sightseeing places in India under one roof.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-12-3 19:41:40 | Show all posts
Edited by guidetour at 2021-12-3 19:42  

Looking for the <a href="https://guidetour.in">best tourist places and tour destinations in India</a>? If that is the case then you have come to the right place as here on this website you will get to know the best sightseeing places in India under one roof.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-8 16:39:46 | Show all posts
In this era full of glitches and opportunities, we at NLVX are willing to propose people throughout the world a chance to explore a virtual space that is immensely liquid. We intend to introduce the universe to a sea that is full of hopes and fortuities. We being a legitimate forex broker, assist in making the traders feel that forex can be everybody’s cup of tea if one invests enough time and patience into it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list