credits
Post time 2016-8-6 11:31:03 | Show all posts
hello, did umi hammer phone usb 3.1interface? if yes, you could check this one:

http://vifocal.com/usb-cable-usb ... d-8-smartphone.html

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-7 18:42:14 | Show all posts
Unlike "Umi Hammer S" the predecessor "Umi Hammer" does not have a USB type C interface but a usual micro USB one.
I recommend to buy just any micro USB cable as replacement. You will get these everywhere online and in local electronics shop. Even some bigger supermarkets sell them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-1 18:18:06 | Show all posts
If you are facing any kind of issue regarding any Wifi range extender, you can visit mywifiext.net where our expert technicians are always there to help you out.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-18 15:44:27 | Show all posts
We are the best Netgear Genie download or wifi extender setup service providers who provides various kinds of WiFi setup services. If you face any trouble while Routerlogin-net login or Netgear extender setup then you can contact our experienced experts for instant help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-19 14:52:47 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing the informative post . I have read all answered that given by different users. But if you are interested in netgear nighthawk login related iisssues setup guideline and looking the nighthawk router smart connect. You can visit us to know best setup guidelines.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-19 14:59:39 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing the informative knowledge. I have seen many people who has facing the issues of Linksys Extender setup. If you have any quires regarding linksys extender login or Linksys extender setup-xxx related and looking the quires. we are always here for you. Linksys mainly used to increase the range of you existing wifi signal. But If your Linksys Extender is not working the properly and not accessing the internet. Visit extender.linksys.com for more update get connect with us.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-19 22:44:39 | Show all posts
Mywifiext.net is the default web address that users can use for Netgear extender setup. But sometimes, mywifiext net setup page doesn't open. In such a case, you can use 192.168.1.250 IP for Netgear extender login. After login, you will see the Netgear Genie Setup page which provides you on-screen instructions for Netgear WiFi range extender setup. If you still face any issue with mywifiext net login or new extender setup, contact our experts right away.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-5 13:08:40 | Show all posts
Netgear_ext setup of mywifiext.net login is a website for mywifiext.local login or setup where you can find the option to access the setup of your Netgear wifi extension. The mywifiext.net webpage is located at mywifiext.local and can also run offline, as its index files are securely stored in mywifiext local network.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-5 14:56:05 | Show all posts
Linksys Extender Setup provides Linksys Wifi Extender users with an integrated internet network. Visit  extender.linksys.com for Linksys Wifi Range Extender Setup.
12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list