3 1091
View: 1091|Reply: 3

bug umi touch on facebook messenger

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-4 20:50:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by axesa at 2016-8-4 20:53 \n\nwhen i used microphone on messenger the sound of my it's like a sound of robot.  can you test and fix. ? i try to change old rom but it' is the same problem.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-15 13:24:53 | Show all posts
Once I was poor, I couldn’t even take a girl to the movies, but everything has changed since I started making money on new no deposit slots uk. This site helped me earn a lot of money in the shortest possible time. I still earn money there and do not plan to finish it, because it is very simple, the main thing is to believe in your luck.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-13 09:12:11 | Show all posts
I even had an issue while looking for roses flower delivery services in Florida. I was searching numerous pages of websites which provide flower delivery service. At that time I had an issue after that I asked with my friend to resolve my issue. And then I did my work.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-7 20:31:29 | Show all posts
We don’t paintings with pre-written database; we create sparkling content as we've got certified writers who're capable of imparting custom essay writing provider. Each order that we deliver is authentic, plagiarism-unfastened, and thrilling to read. https://helpinpapers.com/ Another motive for encouraging custom essay writing is that, we trust in giving all our clients the nice possible satisfactory in work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list