threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-18 20:46:28 | Show all posts

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-25 06:00:32 | Show all posts
Does anyone from the company is looking after the comments in the forum? Replying to them, filtering massive spam in most of the topics?

I have wrote question here in the forum one week ago - no answer. I have also wrote an email to support one week ago - no answer.
Come on, guys... I guess you understand that it is easier to lose a customer than to get a new one, therefore you should listen to the problems of your current customers if you hope them to stay your customers in the future, too.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-26 03:01:24 | Show all posts
Edited by 009tony at 2019-6-26 03:03  
bencebacsi replied at 2016-6-26 08:32
Dear Argail,

Our staff is usually overloaded, that makes it impossible to communicate with all user ...

Because we love most McAfee free Antivirus, it would be the most popular antivirus for Windows PCs, Mac OS, and Android mobiles. Legitimately, McAfee Antivirus is very relevant with the Windows 10, as well as with both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. However, some of the McAfee users may have the issues that running McAfee in the latest windows. So, for getting the solution of this problem you can call on the [ur=https://getcustomerservices.com/mcafee-customer-service-phone-number/]McAfee Customer Service Phone Number[/url] 1-877-956-4555 and get the instant help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-5 16:53:34 | Show all posts

How Can I Reset my AOL email Password?

Stuck while resetting your AOL mail password?

You just have to visit the AOL mail login page, click Trouble Signing in, Enter your email address or phone number associated with an AOL account, and click Continue. AOL will send you an reset AOL password link or code on your provided email or phone number. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset AOL password without any hassle.

If you still face issues during the change AOL password process, then connect to our experienced AOL support team and receive immediate resolution. Our AOL tech support services are available all day long, which gives you complete freedom to connect to our experts at any hour of the day. We promise to provide you the best solution in no time. Not just for this particular process, we provide support for anything and everything (including guidance on change AOL password process) associated with your AOL mail.

Contact AOL tech support right away for instant help.

To Install AOL Desktop Gold in PC-
AOL gold download is a one-stop destination where you can enjoy everything AOL has to offer to its customers. Mere with AOL Desktop Gold install, you would be able to enjoy internet browsing, emailing, searching, content, and more with premium security features. The built-in security features help your AOL account to ditch the cybercrooks. Before you go for the installation of AOL Desktop Gold, make sure you have downloaded it properly.
Read - AOL desktop gold reinstall

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-5 16:58:34 | Show all posts

123.hp.com/setup

Get started with your all new HP printer by downloading 123 HP com setup from 123.hp.com/setup. Once you visit this URL, enter your device, i.e. your specific HP printer model number (mentioned either on the front or the back of the machine), and get it registered. If you forget to register your printer, you won’t be able to download and install the drivers and other essential software required to make the most of your printer. For downloading the necessary software from 123 hp setup, make sure you follow the correct instructions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list