10 884
View: 884|Reply: 10

Problems about umi support

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-26 03:07:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
I want to tell my experience with the umi support....
I wrote several messages to Mr. Ting in charge of the support of umi, he answered me only the fist time, about 3 months and then nothing more. Are passing the days, the months, and I can't use the smartphone Rome because I cannot take advantage of the warranty.
It's incredible a smartphone with so many problems.
The battery, the touch, the on-off button, the display with black lines, and I don't remember what more...
I sent a last message via email and if I don't recive an answer in one week I will take legal action because I don't know how I can solve the smartphone problems.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-26 07:45:58 | Show all posts
This is truly a bad experience, i can only imagine the extreme frustration with trying to contact UMi about these issues and have no resolution. On the positive side i would say that this forum is going to be expanding from what i can gather and with the new launch of the UMi Super there will be more people from around the world joining to make the experience better ( in the forums) .

I do hope that UMi can help you resolve this issue, can any mods help this user out with contacts or advice ?
Post time 2016-6-26 08:32:48 | Show all posts
Dear Argail,

Our staff is usually overloaded, that makes it impossible to communicate with all users for any long time. We can help you to resolve any issues related to the installed software or the applicable settings but hardware defections cannot be resolved remotely. That's your reseller's responsibility to offer you a replacement device if the one that you've received is defective. If you have such problems, I suggest you to contact your reseller (whom you paid for your purchase) to get your issue resolved.

Regards,
Bence

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 18:25:33 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2016-6-26 08:32
Dear Argail,

Our staff is usually overloaded, that makes it impossible to communicate with all user ...

I´ve bought my UMI HAMMER S directly to UMI SPAIN in China.
I sent my UMI HAMMER S ,after 4 months used, back to CHINA to be repaired after two months conversation with an opened ticket. It arrived in the first days of may and after 5 or six emails asking for it ( just to update the situation), until today I have no answer from the customers service (just updating the opened ticket).  During the last two weeks I asked for information and no answer ( they promised to answer you in less than 72 hours).
anybody with this problem? I don´t know where to send all my emails´backup in order to receive a satisfactory answer. There is any other email adress to ask for or to claim?  THIS IS REALLY A CUSTOMER SERVICE? (THREE MONTHS WITHOUT MY PHONE ´TIL TODAY!)
Thanks in advance for any help or information
Post time 2016-6-27 23:10:43 | Show all posts
mdelriogui replied at 2016-6-27 18:25
I sent my UMI HAMMER S ,after 4 month ...

Dear User,

"UMI SPAIN" is not an official partner of UMi Technologies, so if you were communicating with them, you weren't comunicating with UMi, we didn't know about your issue.
To not to resolve your issue for such a long time, especially if you've already returned your goods is unacceptable and you shouldn't wait anymore. I suggest you to open a PayPal dispute immediately and demand your original payment.

Regards,
Bence
Post time 2016-6-29 08:06:29 | Show all posts
mdelriogui replied at 2016-6-27 18:25
I sent my UMI HAMMER S ,after 4 month ...

Hi again,

Finally it turned out, UMI SPAIN is our official partner already. Please give me your order date and number in a PM and we will investigate your issue.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Bence

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-30 03:23:11 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2016-6-29 08:06
Hi again,

Finally it turned out, UMI SPAIN is our official partner already. Please give me your o ...

Hello, I´m not an expert in forums, please could you explain to me how to do it? What PM means?Thanks for your quick answer
Regards,
MANUEL

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-30 03:34:58 | Show all posts
please forget my last post I found how to do it.
Regards

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-6-30 06:55:25 | Show all posts
Hi Bence,  thank you for your fast reply.
I wrote at the same time to pandawill where I bought the smartphone without luck !  Are they waiting that the warranty ends ?
Post time 2016-6-30 07:49:28 | Show all posts
Argail replied at 2016-6-30 06:55
Hi Bence,  thank you for your fast reply.
I wrote at the same time to pandawill where I bought the s ...

Hi Argail,

Possibly yes but don't let them to do that. Open a PayPal dispute immediately and if still no response, escalate it to a claim.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list