[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-22 20:04:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Message to UMI moderators

I've found massvie bug in UMI SUPER
Phone running latest FOTA 16/06/16

After doing factory reset phone can't pass "Android Setup Wizard" without connecting to WiFi network even if there is SIM card inserted with active data plan.
WiFi guest network can't be used.

Basically phone is completely unusable until connected to WiFi network with proper network name and Password - HotSpots, Guest network can't be used as they usually rellay on captivate portal.
Option to skip WiFi login is inactive.

On UMI Super circled button is greyd out

photo curtesy of geeksquad.co.uk

How to repeat this fault:

Before you start make sure that you have active sim card with data allowance.
Insert one SIM Card to any of the slots (both tested)
Do Factory Reset
Try to get pass the attached screen without logging to WiFi network.

Problem doesn't seem to be to big, but imagine needing to reset your phone while traveling.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 17:36:46 | Show all posts
Dear,
There is no problem.
I have checked it in my phone, I can skip the WiFi connection step, can you try to restore a factory settings again on your phone, then check whether you have this problem every time?

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-6-23 17:55:10 | Show all posts
I've just did.

I've reinstalled latest  ROM - SPFT 16/6/16.
Format + download.

Tried again but the same problem exists  "SKIP" button is greyed out (can't be pressed). Active SIM Card was inserted at the time.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-24 21:53:57 | Show all posts
Did anyone found a solution for this problem? I have rhe same issue with the android 7 latest ROM.. Also I have to input the same Gmail account to proceed after the reset

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-18 07:28:45 | Show all posts
Edited by wolfkinara at 2020-1-19 14:41  

I have been using GroupMe for a few months now and been extremely happy with it, even though there aren't many of my friends using it.

ios, android, windows phone, blackberry free apps and sms support for dumbphones (seems to be us only for sms)

desktop (browser) site

group messaging features such as muting (office mode) and allowing others to add more people to group or nothttps://19216811.cam https://xender.vip https://testmyspeed.onl

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-16 00:45:13 | Show all posts
That was very sad to hear as you have found so in your android device. It is very annoying when we notice such things. As per cheap essay writing service australia suggestions we must install some good antivirus to protect our device from all kinds of threats and viruses.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-26 21:45:39 | Show all posts
press release submission sites is an awesome way to make an announcement of company events and helps to attract more online visitors and create brand awareness effectively. press release submission sites

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-26 13:03:55 | Show all posts
A seo in los angeles in an agency that offers search engine optimization services.  It helps businesses by improving their online visibility.  Thus SEO is the process of making changes to the design of your website and content to ensure your website becomes more attractive on all search engines.

When your site is optimized well, it is likely to be ranked on the first page of the search engines.  However, this doesn’t happen by accident in more competitive industries.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list