3 1047
View: 1047|Reply: 3

Please help add US LTE bands please?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-13 16:13:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
I would love to get Usable LTE bands for T-Mobile in the US. 3g is just barely ok... Ive seen it done with other chipsets but I'd love the help if some one can figure it out!
On some other phone breands all ii took was a series of *# and numbers , while on otheres it requires root.
Thanks for your help!

someone who love UMI in the us!

Post time 2016-6-13 21:13:33 | Show all posts
Edited by bencebacsi at 2016-6-14 15:36 \n\n

Dear Godthing,

Unfortunately, those LTE bands used by US service providers cannot be added subsequently. They're not just disabled but are not supported by the hardware. The available bands are listed on the official product page.
UMI is planning to add American LTE and WCDMA bands in future models. Hope, you can understand.

Regards,
Bence

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-6-14 10:33:33 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2016-6-13 21:13
Dear Godthing,

Unfortunately, those LTE bands used by US service providers cannot be added subseque ...

gotcha . thanks for your answer. i bought 3 umi supers but forgot to read the fine print on the bands so looks like im stuck. thanks anywaysa and if anyhitng changes in the future ill be watching.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-20 14:52:01 | Show all posts
US LTE band has to work over the skill that need to aspire the services it has to make some facts that were possible to have on it. I fetch some details from this or send it to My Assignment Writing it has some facts to work among these fields to get on it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list