Giveaway—SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF UMI SUPER

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-15 10:55:30 | Show all posts
** UMI Super **

When does a phone become Super.. ? How do you compete in such a ferocious competitive market.. ? From what i have seen as a consumer UMI have been making mobile phones at a steady pace promoting their brand with outstanding feedback from major review websites with comments as "UMI's High quality phones" this is one of the main reasons why i opted to stray away from major market leaders and experience UMI's great reputation for exceptional build quality and incredibly intuitive design for myself.

The UMI Super ticks all the boxes on the specification list and has the premium quality to match, i was sold on this phone as soon as the pre-release was available even more with UMI's generous voucher !
All i can say is watch the video UMI released on youtube showing the creation of the UMI Super.. you will soon be putting an order in for one.

Thanks UMI

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-15 23:19:59 | Show all posts
I feel more Superior about as it is  right there in its name.It is powerful and well built.there are now distinct reasons to buy this Super Phone:

Screen : Its big, yet somehow the phone doesn't feel too much bigger in the hand.Sharp and vibrant display.
Camera : Great camera in all conditions whether you're shooting a big landscape or a wide-angle close-up, or just want to capture the moment.
Speed(RAM): 4GB of RAM is more than enough to ensure everything runs smooth.The memory do not exceed the 50% of use under intense operation.There was no noticeable lag while using the device, running high end games, multi-tabbed browsing, quick camera operation and more.
Battery : Powerfull 4000 mah battery & fast charging adapter ensures that the phone is fully charged from no charge in under 90 mins.
Sound : PLeasing Music experience.Call quality is great and the earpiece speakers are loud and clear. Listening to the caller even in traffic situations wasn’t an issue.
Fingerprint Sensor: Fast and reliable.
Connectivity: Lightning fast in 4G as well as in 3G.

Moreover above all these most unique feature is notification lights which you won't find in most of the phones, which is awesome and Joyfull.

Overall, premium build quality,design and rich loooks.Good price for what’s on offer.Its a pearl in the sea of mobile around.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-17 18:02:34 | Show all posts
Build quality seems fine, nice display and premium feel. I have many issues with the software, however. Examples: random crashes in camera app, Google Camera not working in video mode at all, AOSP browser crashes. If it's stock android then why doesn't it have 6.0.1 Marshmallow but 6.0 even with latest updates? Please fix your software and also work on alternative ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.1 for the UMi Super. Software is really a missed opportunity. Poor german translation as well.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-18 11:54:59 | Show all posts
Right after I found about UMi Super, I instantly fell in love with it and I ordered it right away.
As soon as I got my hands on it, I knew I wouldn't get disappointed.

The look and build are just perfect. Just holding it makes you feel premium.
The screen display and its colors are really beautiful and vivid and the skylight notifications, ultra fast fingerprint scanner and fast charging USB type-C are the cherry on top of this wonderful piece of technology.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-20 18:31:46 | Show all posts
After the bad experience with the Touch i give Umi another chance. I have the Super now for 4 day's and very impressed how much qaulity for the Money.

The GPS needs some updating.
And please push te latest android security patch.

I give it a 9.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-20 23:04:30 | Show all posts
My experience with UMI Super is great so far, it's been shipped really fast, received it in Switzerland only 14 days after order. Phone packaging is great, metal box is a premium feature compared to paper boxes, i can keep it and use it to store cables or other electronic accessories, even cookies lol :-)

Umi Super only weights approx 8 grams more than my iPhone 6S Plus, screen sensitivity is great, real buttos in addition to virtual buttons also is an interesting feature that adds great user experience. I am new to Android and will never pay 800$ for a flagship phone!

UMI Super is:
quality build,
nice marshmallow close to stock experience,
great audio output from headphone jack,
nice big screen with amazing angle view
Smart button is perfect to activate camera,
stock camera app is complete with many settings,
batteey life is great (although not as long as expected)
USB type C is the best connector on the market, found many cheap cables on AliExpress and are working great, i got a USB C clabel everywher, in my car, at the office, my luggages, and so on,
I love the fact that UMI has built a Community and that they actually listen to our comments and advices to make user experience better and better.

Thumbs up UMI

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-21 05:47:30 | Show all posts
Well, I had only big brand flagships till now.
Why?? spend tons of money if I can get MUTCH more for less?
Just beautiful phone what can I tell more.
I am a designer so this piece of art is truly warming my heart.
As a heavy phone user, it's performing super!
My new favorite brand. Thanks for making me happy!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-21 14:36:21 | Show all posts
#giveaway #smartphone #vrbox #umisuper

Perfect Upgrade from old device. Thumbs up for the build quality and design. Thanks for the new Helio P10 processor. Best Android Phone that stands out # Blazing fast and power efficient # Stunning design (absolutely head turner) # Sturdy Construction # Long battery life # Superb front back Camera # Beautiful Display (outdoor too) # Excellent call quality & reception # 256GB Expandable Storage # Extremely Costomizable *Beautiful Design:The sleek and durable metal frame comes with a diamond cut finish. The back panel with its brushed metal finish completes the premium look. *Display is crystal clear. Larger 5.5 inch 2.5D Arc Screen 1920 x 1080 FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen. Now enjoy clearer and sharper images on your UMi Super, thanks to the larger display. With vibrant colours and deeper contrast, everything that you watch on UMi Super is as lively as your ride . *Both the cameras (front & rear) can capture clearer pictures even in low light conditions. With the Quick Launch feature, you will never miss out on a beautiful moment. And with a host of other features that will enhance your pictures, you can take your selfies to the next level. With the large 4GB RAM in the UMi Super, you can now multitask better and navigate faster at 4G speed. **With the latest AndroidTM 6.0 Marshmallow, UMi Super Cum with 6.0 Marshmallow. With a wealth of new features, it not only helps your device to perform seamlessly but also complements its premium look. Final Verdict: Dont Think Much.Just Go for it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-21 20:34:25 | Show all posts
Got Mine & Loving It...Think its even better now since last latest update...I had stopped using the Finger Print Scanner,because i felt it didnt register,but after latest Update,i tried again and its working alot better,so started using it again to unlock phone...Ive got the Tempered Glass Protector and the Clear Case...I Wish Umi had brought out a Good Rear Gel Case instead,that wrapped fully around rear of phone...Ive entered comp,but dont really want,lol  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-21 21:18:37 | Show all posts
I'm really suprised about the build quality, my colleagues at work wonder which phone is that?

Dual SIM is a neat feature, even SDcard slot.

Got a few minor problems, 4G reception isn't good, but I think they will fix it soon. I think the camera is decent, the screen is a lot better than, lets say iPhone, so you see the bad parts of a photo much easier than on a low res screen.

Sound quality with headphone is better that my iPhone 6, if I turn off all sound improvement settings.
I had higher expectations of the batterylife, I think they will fix this too. Already Root possibilities, is awesome.

Overall happy customer.   
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list