59 11533
Author: UMIadmin

Giveaway—SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF UMI SUPER

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-21 23:33:23 | Show all posts
I want one !! T.T I love UMI , i have UMI ROME but this one is perfect .. can i have one ?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-22 09:16:32 | Show all posts
ДА! ЧТО ВАМ СТОИТ ВЗЯТЬ И ПОДАРИТЬ!? ТЕЛЕФОН КЛАСС,НО ДЕНЕГ НА НЕГО НЕТ!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-22 15:13:06 | Show all posts
Edited by maxilimian at 2016-6-22 15:16 \n\nGot this SUPER phone in seven days from the order, and everything just work SUPER Fine! Trying it, first impression this phone has SUPER grab in my hand, the weight is ideal to hold, considering the SUPER battery is 4000mAH so, it must be real capacity, turn it on, and what the heck, there is a turbo download feature on this SUPER phone pre-installed where the wifi and the data activate together for it! The screen is SUPER Sharp, with the SUPER Panasonic chipset camera, i try some photoshoot indoor, it is SUPER well rather than my old phones, because it has 2 flash light for the camera, trying the Antutu Benchmark, it reach more than 43,000++ final score, trying some SUPER sensors on the phone, it has gyroscope sensor, so i can play/watch the VR technology in this SUPER phone.
But unfortunately i'm order it from SUPER Deal packages, so it doesn't include any VR Glasses, Tempered Glass and Leather Case, so i hope i can win this time, and playing with the VR features with the Prizes, of course i'm also another new of this SUPER phone again UMI is REALLY SUPER!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-22 15:17:48 | Show all posts

I recommend it to everyone after ota update, you have to do factory default phone. the camera will clear photos

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 03:29:14 | Show all posts
That's the package I've received today.. and everything is broken...

Hopefully antelife shop will replace it..

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 05:55:22 | Show all posts
i know is just attractive. Main looking at it is just beautiful.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 21:45:00 | Show all posts
Hurray , i am the winner of UMI VR Box.Feeling superb.
When i am going to get that!!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 22:15:16 | Show all posts
UMI Super feels good to hold, beautifully solid, with a smooth, metal back and glass front.It is super optimized,So far so good, pretty much user friendly UI and user experience.
A fine metal build quality The quality of the phone is really nice, camera and videoz are cool
Speaker are natural,Amazing audio output quality
Display is very large and clear with beautifull LED notifications which makes it like a diamond on a ring.
Battery life is nothing short of amazing either. Its processor packs all the punch you need and then a lot more.
Great, always-on fingerprint reader Class-leading fine grain control over the information and rights each mobile app gets.
Over-all it's very handy phone and Super as name over other smartphones.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-23 22:42:52 | Show all posts
I want super accessories for my Super Phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-24 02:16:54 | Show all posts
I received my UMI Super yesterday and having played with it far to much ever since I would say that my favorite things about it are the beautiful screen and the battery life.  The large screen has great colours and even though it is not a ultra high resolution is still look very very nice.  I was surprised how well the batter held up given that I was doing quite a bit on the phone instlling and configuring applications with a lot of screen on time.
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list