59 11534
Author: UMIadmin

Giveaway—SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF UMI SUPER

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-9 14:29:35 | Show all posts
Edited by taismarbcn at 2016-6-10 14:56 \n\n Edited by taismarbcn at 2016-6-9 14:32 \n\n Edited by taismarbcn at 2016-6-9 14:31 \n\n Edited by taismarbcn at 2016-6-9 14:31 \n\n
I'm very impatient waiting to recibed my umi super but write in Spanish thereasons for my purchase

Umi super lo tiene todo por un precio genial, una buena pantalla con un cristal Gorilla muy resistente , un buen procesador, una cámara mas que suficiente, una más que aceptable duración de batería, nos sorprende con un innovador sistema de notificaciones led en colores y además incorpora las ultimas características de los teléfonos de gama alta como es el lector de huellas digitales, el cargador type c, etc..

Otra gran ventaja es que el terminal nos viene con la versión 6.0 marshmallow un android muy puro el cual podremos personalizar a nuestro gusto, y por supuesto tenemos acceso al rootjoy de UMI, que permite personalizar nuestro móvil sin ser expertos.

Por ultimo se trata móvil lanzado por gran compañía UMI que actualiza y perfecciona continuamente sus terminales  atiende rápida y amablemente a sus seguidores,contando con una gran comunidad de seguidores en muchos idiomas, que comparten experiencias y soluciones para sacar un buen rendimiento a tu móvil.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-9 19:44:57 | Show all posts
Stock android 6.0 experience is something you won't find on every phone. Especially not on a cheap fast and long lasting phone!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-9 21:12:21 | Show all posts
Speed at opening apps, love the notification lights, what a joy this phone is, to be honest it is super

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-10 14:15:21 | Show all posts
I received 2 days ago my new UMI Super. The name is in line with the perfomance and results achieved during those 2 days.
Good cell coverage, excellent wifi range, perfect screen, the memory do not exceed the 50% of use under intense operation (2 GB out of 4 GB), beautiful aluminium frame and fast charge.
Under very intense use, the battery last for 1 day (I am testing it and many new apps I downloaded).
As drawback, just minor issues currently being solved under FOTAs, and as usual, one change that solves one problem, may create 2 small new... but I am sure than in the next weeks all of  them willl be solved. The hardware under the phone is the best quality/price relationshipn worldwide.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-11 17:56:51 | Show all posts
This phone has the best price / value ratio I have ever seen. The fingerprint scanner is amazingly fast and accurate. I have managed to get 4 hours of continuous screen on time with WiFi Internet browsing, high end gaming (RR3), running benchmarks and messing around with the phone settings still having about 40% battery left. The screen has good colors and FHD resolution is still perfect on a 5.5" screen. The camera is pretty decent in bright sunlight, but has some focus issues in low-light environments (nothing that a software upgrade would not fix in my opinion). The body of the phone is well made, no wide gaps are present and the whole device feels robust. The circular notification LED is a great feature, it makes the phone stand out from the crowd of same-looking phones nowadays. This phone having hardware navigation buttons (Home, back, options) got me by surprise, so did the option to have them disabled and use the on-screen navigation bar. This is a practice that many other manufacturers should use.

Overall, Super is the best phone to buy for it's price. Has much more usage value and it is future proof.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-11 20:52:43 | Show all posts
I love this phone, I had a problem with whatsapp with the new update, but thanks to other users I solved that... I think this is the best phone price/value I have ever bought. Let´s see how it works in the future.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-13 00:20:27 | Show all posts
I think the best feature of the phone is the led notification, there aren't much Chinees phones who have this function, i like it a lot because my phone is almost all day in quiet mode. it's nice that you can chanche the button color so i can see what kind of message i have. If i think it is important i pick my phone and read it. i'am not getting crazy of my notification or vibration but can still see if there is something on a fast way.
like it

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-13 23:26:40 | Show all posts
Have always been a Nexus or Samsung user as I didn't believe you could get the same premium build quality, flagship hardware & a great user experience from cheaper lesser known (at least in the West) Chinese brands. But consider me converted, I was simply astounded when I received my UMI Super, the build quality, components used and fit and finish are easily a match for my Nexus 6P. The UI is completely fluid, fast and near stock Android with just a few modifications that make it near perfect. i.e. customisable LED, reversible back & recent buttons, onscreen or capacitive buttons. Also unlike other value based phones the camera is really good and manages capture immense amounts of detail in the image. And to top it all off it has awesome battery life and premium styling, I seriously don't know of any other phone that can match the Umi Super at this price point, it truly is a flagship killer.      

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-14 00:43:04 | Show all posts
I really liked the phone after my Samsung S4, UMI flies! Super screen, Super sound, super battery that lasts for a day of active use and still remains, and most importantly a super price! Definitely I recommend to buy!

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-14 15:55:35 | Show all posts
Liking the phone initially. A bit disappointed as was described as "STOCK ANDROID" and I don't believe it is - any amount of tinkering by anyone stops it being "STOCK". But it's not a problem. However, what is a worry for me is not getting the updates as and when Google releases them. EG, we are on 6.0 and there is no mention of 6.0.1 which has been out for a while. Also, the last "Security Patch" on my phone is March 2016. These are meant to be Monthly.

Other than that, I love the standard Matte Screen protector that comes with the phonr - it's just a pity it has the logo in the middle as I would love to just keep that on. It is more strange as it actually has cut out holes for the speaker and camera" strange.

For the price its good - but if the updates don't come quick and regular, then i will go back to a Nexus as my next phone.
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list