Author: UMIadmin

Giveaway—SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF UMI SUPER

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-25 01:26:43 | Show all posts
Hello UMi
i have become your fan when i saw your device Umi touch.
it's just have not some but so many good features and good specification that till now nobody can offer at such an affordable and less price.
I mean Every Features is So Future-packed device with Affordable price. Hats off to you.

FINGERPRINT:- It's Fingerprint works like a charm as it's get unlock within a second. I'm so happy to have this feature in this Device. It's just amazing.

CAMERA:- This again of superb quality. It's captures a really good clear and sharp pictures because of its 13mp camera with sony imax sensor.

Battery:- With this Maga-4000 battery, i don't think anyone will runout of battery as it's will definitely going to last long for at least 1 whole day. and i haven't seen till now anyone is offering 4000 mah battery because i have seen everyone is offering only 3000 mah and this is a way better step than competitor.

Display:- It's display is Clear and Sharp and  with 5.5 Inch. It's really good to have a 5.5 inch display devices as one can watch movie and play games in a 5.5inch device. Great and superb UMi

FAST AND FURIOUS:- No laggy and superb performance by UMi. With 4 GB RAM , It's no lag while multitasking with so many apps and games and No lag while playing games or browing through Internet. 4GB is just amazing. Nobody is giving this kind of Specs in an amazing price. Really Great work by Umi.

LOOK WISE:- It's just amazing with superb specs, One really misses Good look that you again astonish with your Good Look specs in UMi touch.
2.5D curv is just what i alsways wanted in a device and that you offered in this Device. with CNC craftmenship, You are just going higher and higher  with every bit of technology that you have used in UMi touch. I'm really in love with this Device.

CONCLUSION:-
IT'S REALLY A SUPERPHONE  with Superb Specs.
I have always wanted that which these features and every smartphone that i have seen , never offered these specs in just one phone and you are the one that i found at last.
I REALLY ADMIRED BY YOUR DEVICE UMI TOUCH.
LOVE YOU UMI
I HOPE THAT I WIN THIS.......
I GIFT THAT I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN MY HEART FROM MY BELOVED UMI.
Your fan
SHIVAM ARORA

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-26 05:53:35 | Show all posts
Edited by icegeloice at 2016-6-26 05:57 \n\ntelefone com  otima relaçao preço qualidade
parabens por mais um excelente telefone

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-26 05:55:56 | Show all posts
simplesmente o melhor

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 03:35:56 | Show all posts
I've received my UMI Super about two weeks ago and now I'm able to tell my experience with it.

1- Very Charming design and looks
2- Feels very solid and strong
3- Great quality screen: Excellent black contrast, colors and you are able to see it in bright sun light!
4- Charges very fast - Like UMI said it takes about one hour and half to get fully charged
5- Great capacity battery (after last update you can see great improvement on how long the battery stands, but also keep in mind that if you have GPS, Wifi, 4G and bluetooth on them it will get out of juice pretty quickly)
6- Sound quality is very good with headphones
External speaker could have a little bit more power but both headphone and speaker can benefit from next updates if is included some equalizer or booster.
Note that this Stock ROM has already 3 types of tweaks for sound quality.
7- Rear camera is a 13M Panasonic that with good day light takes very nice photos.
Late afternoon photos and videos are quite difficult to manage at this time related to some issue with the ROM.
I believe UMI is working fast and hard to fix this.
Hope they include on next update on the stock camera App an option to define where the Cam measures the light (Center, Average or Full)
Video recording is missing an option to define where the camera focus as well;
If should focus center, moving object or infinite.
At the moment you have to touch the screen to tell the cam where to focus.
Next update should fix this issues, hopefully.
8- Marshmallow 6 offers the latest and most handy futures from Google Android system
9- Lightning fast processing with 2GHz Octa Core, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM space
10- Dual SIM capacity is quite handy and you can also increase memory space using one of the SIM Slots for a Micro SD Card.
11- Fingerprint scanner is very fast and accurate and increases this phone security.

Conclusion:
For very reasonable price you get a very glamorous good looking phone, rock solid, long lasting battery time and very fast Android with the latest on Hardware and Software on the market.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 14:16:27 | Show all posts
UMI Super best of the best smartphone

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 15:55:08 | Show all posts
Ohh..UMi is SUPER Aweesome.......Now you Know what is a Flagship Killer and who got it They are very a  Trusted Brand and Boy Isnt this pretty design coupled with Top class Hardware...We just love it 200% worth it...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 17:31:45 | Show all posts
The main selling points for me are the 4000mha battery with quick charge and the sleek design. Enough said.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-27 20:05:00 | Show all posts
I think what Umi has achieved with the umi super is sort of incredible. It packs incredible power and a mammoth 4000mAh battery inside a slender metal frame.Its a product that wouldn't have existed without invention across many disciplines....
They also used stock android which doesn't have the unwanted bloatware and apps that eat battery in background. Also,the clever use of 1080p panel helps in saving battery while not being intensive on the Gpu unlike quadHD...
4GB of ram,quick charge tech. and metal unibody design with microSD card support defines how much umi has listened to the customer feedback...
This truly marks the amazing future of this company...that said who wouldn't love to win such a lovely phone!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-28 01:20:10 | Show all posts
Even though I don't own a Umi phone, I once held one in my hand that belongs to one of my friends. It's features I really enjoyed but the thing I loved most about that phone is how fast it responds when I tap on something. Playing games on it was especially fast even though the phone held 6 games. Its battery was the most astonishing because even though I played a game for 20 minutes, the battery remained %98 after I turned it off. Even though I am one of many entries, I hope this helped into making a better phone for the future.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-28 18:02:36 | Show all posts
I just finished watching your teardown video, and I must say that the repairability of the phone along with the price to performance ratio is what atracts me the most to the phone. And the fact that it ISN'T a brand that's one of the major ones makes it even more appealing to me.
Good work, UMI!.
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list