5 1253
View: 1253|Reply: 5

Umi Touch Warning Hazard

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-5 19:40:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there, can someone tell why if i uninstall a system application i get this message at every boot (Warning hazard system may have been destroyed before)
it is really annoying they should remove that or tell us how to deactivate it, if possible
And something else xposed framework isn't working
is there any chance to make it work in our device Umi Touch
The reason why i root every Android device i get, is to uninstall system applications and make use of xposed framework
i need GravityBox and Greenify.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-6 13:54:25 | Show all posts
It's a system app and the device obviously depends on it. Apparently a checker has been added in order to check if all system apps are running. Since you uninstalled some system app it will notice.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-16 18:45:30 | Show all posts
I don’t go to work for a long time, I devote a lot of time to my favorite hobby and self-development. And I earn money on the no download slots since everything is there as convenient as possible. I advise you to play at least a couple of times because this site has a high probability of winning! Register and most importantly believe in your luck.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-16 19:37:19 | Show all posts
I get additional income from https://gryonline2.pl/jackpot-6000/ online games and quite decent (in my opinion). In any case, you can get both - the great play and get money. This is not as risky as signing a document on credit when some people dictate these very conditions.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-18 19:10:12 | Show all posts
Great post. And If you are looking for Keratin Treatment. Then search no more! BlowOut Parlour is the best shop online to provide best hair treatment and hair care products at affordable prices. Visit on our website and get the product you are looking for.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-20 14:30:12 | Show all posts
As per my perspective. I have received some marvelous information on this topic. Well if you are looking for best CBD products, cream, natural pain relieving, hemp products for sale onlineand want to buy it. Tested for quality with 0% THC. Find high-quality spectrum CBD oils, CBD products for sale and have them shipped directly to you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list