credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-5-26 11:39:19 | Show all posts
old_old_7 replied at 2016-5-25 10:13
Hi,I bought this from Everbuying, after few days use , found out:
1)After the latest update, GPS sti ...

Dear,
Thank you for your support and precious feedbacks, we will try our best to optimize these performances in the future FOTA.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-27 01:27:45 | Show all posts
Edited by josesr131 at 2016-5-27 03:51 \n\n
bencebacsi respondió en 26/05/2016 8:47
Usted ha hablado de 30 minutos en otro post. ¿Cuál es la verdad?

Este ya Que El Otro lo envie mas tarde i Deje el mobil mas Tiempo en solitario (sin apagar la pantalla Pantalla)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-28 15:20:21 | Show all posts
The real deal for me is such an awesome design, but if you add a really great batery life and 3GB of RAM, you have already sold this phone to me!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-29 00:51:21 | Show all posts
cerco i ricambi UMI TOUCH  lcd  dove si può acquistare

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-29 23:16:18 | Show all posts
I bought a UMI TOUCH from Geekbuying. Really love this phone. Unfortunately my phone is broken. UMI DIGI help me to sent the phone to repair shop. Very good customer service

Comments

Dear, what problem you have on your phone?  Post time 2016-6-1 17:07

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-1 23:15:17 | Show all posts
jo@jo1234 replied at 2016-5-26 11:39
Dear,
Thank you for your support and precious feedbacks, we will try our best to optimize these pe ...

Hi, I checked my phone is the most up-today version , still the GPS act strange, location fixed than signal gone, still can't use to navigation.
Is there any solution for this?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-2 11:56:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Shivam2131 at 2016-6-2 13:28 \n\n Edited by Shivam2131 at 2016-6-2 13:25 \n\n

Hello UMi!
i have become your fan when i saw your device Umi touch.
it's just have not some but so many good features and good specification that till now nobody can offer at such an affordable and less price.
I mean Every Features is So Future-packed device with Affordable price. Hats off to you.

FINGERPRINT:- It's Fingerprint works like a charm as it's get unlock within a second. I'm so happy to have this feature in this Device. It's just amazing.

CAMERA:- This again of superb quality. It's captures a really good clear and sharp pictures because of its 13mp camera with sony imax sensor.

Battery:- With this Maga-4000 battery, i don't think anyone will runout of battery as it's will definitely going to last long for at least 1 whole day. and i haven't seen till now anyone is offering 4000 mah battery because i have seen everyone is offering only 3000 mah and this is a way better step than competitor.

Display:- It's display is Clear and Sharp and  with 5.5 Inch. It's really good to have a 5.5 inch display devices as one can watch movie and play games in a 5.5inch device. Great and superb UMi

FAST AND FURIOUS:- No laggy and superb performance by UMi. With 4 GB RAM , It's no lag while multitasking with so many apps and games and No lag while playing games or browing through Internet. 4GB is just amazing. Nobody is giving this kind of Specs in an amazing price. Really Great work by Umi.

LOOK WISE:- It's just amazing with superb specs, One really misses Good look that you again astonish with your Good Look specs in UMi touch.
2.5D curv is just what i alsways wanted in a device and that you offered in this Device. with CNC craftmenship, You are just going higher and higher  with every bit of technology that you have used in UMi touch. I'm really in love with this Device.

CONCLUSION:-
IT'S REALLY A SUPERPHONE  with Superb Specs.
I have always wanted that which these features and every smartphone that i have seen , never offered these specs in just one phone and you are the one that i found at last.
I REALLY ADMIRED BY YOUR DEVICE UMI TOUCH.
LOVE YOU UMI
I HOPE THAT I WIN THIS.......
I GIFT THAT I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN MY HEART FROM MY BELOVED UMI.

BEST SELLING POINT OF UMI

MY FAVORITE SELLING POINT IS GEARBEST AND ALIEXPRESS. Or In ANOTHER SENSE My favorite selling point of UMI Touch is IT'S 4000 MAH BATTERY which is far far better than most of the big competitors out there. I think it's best selling point because now a days so many companies are giving the same specs which includes all the things like in UMI BUT what makes it different in the size of 5.5 display is it's 4000 mah as mostly 3000 mah is being sold mostly but you are One step more than them so. I think it's what makes it more interesting than other and i love everything about UMI.

Your fan
SHIVAM ARORA

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-2 13:20:29 | Show all posts
I couldn't been able to upload my profile pic since more than a week and i wanted to take part in the contest but left Disappointed. But finally UMI helped me uploading the profile ouc and now I'm able to reply to any thread. So the reason for the late replybis this to this contest. And I'm so Thankful to UMI. REALLY KIND EFFORTS BY YOU towards your USERS. Thanks once again. Love UMI
SHIVAM ARORA

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-6-5 03:51:29 | Show all posts
Geekbuying gives good experience

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-6-14 14:59:52 | Show all posts
I'm not impressed..
Spontaneous reboots every 3 or 4 days (although the automatic turn off and on feature has been disabled; return to factory settings and update firmware with flash tool didn't help). Problems with my 64GB Sandisk (90 Mbps) SD (can't use it as internal storage, so I can't transfer apps to it).
Support isn't to great either. Response (either Facebook or e-mail) is heavily delayed or there's none at all (1 question at this forum has not been answered in about 2 weeks for instance).

Still there are no custom ROMS or W10 ROM (I read the questions at the forum and the answer always is the same). I purchased the phone because of the custom ROMS and W10 in particular..

You can say I'm a bit disappointed.

Apart from the issues I really love the phone..
1234567Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list