129 13083
Author: gruffles

Introduce yourself here!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-1-21 11:54:25 | Show all posts
Hi peeps. I use to work for Telefonica o2 UK and love mobile phones. Came across the Rome and I instantly wanted one. Seen the community and thought that it looks a great place for support./ I've been a mod on an old but very large torrent site and I will help out as much as i can. So a big Hi, hope to see some of yous around

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-1 22:35:26 | Show all posts
Hello all, I'm Tecno from Portugal. I bought a UMI IRON PRO (that I haven't received yet). In paper, it has nice features, but I've read after I ordered it, here in the forum, that it has some bugs...

Hope I'm not going to be dissapointed! It's going to be my first UMI!

Before, I also liked the looks of the UMI ZERO, beautifull phone! Nice features also, but the lack of 4G network and the bad GPU put me off...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-3 05:52:56 | Show all posts
Hi,
I'm Wryly, I've had a Emax Mini since Jan 8th. I was so impressed with it, that when my cousin, who's stuck in hospital, asked me to replace his smashed iPhone 5 as cheaply as possible, I picked him up a UMI Fair. To be honest, I was a little jealous of it, as it's a fabulous phone, but I really needed the extra memory for apps, and the speed helps (probably). It also gets 4G on both my sim cards (Three & O2/GiffGaff) here in the UK, which my Mini doesn't.
A possible problem with my phone brought me here today, just to see if there was a known issue. Fortunately I can't see any reported, so I hope that this was a one-off occurrence, but we'll see.
Other than that, I've been highly impressed with the 2 UMI phones I've used in the last few weeks.
Post time 2016-2-5 03:45:44 | Show all posts
Hello guys, welcome to Umi Community! Hope you will enjoy that place.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-16 04:19:55 | Show all posts
Hello I am Spanish and I have a Umi Iron Pro, happy with the phone but the rom you have to polish it a lot to get a lot more game. A pleasure to be around.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-4-30 22:43:50 | Show all posts
Edited by RIPKILLER at 2016-4-30 22:48 \n\nHello guys .. Im Vishu From India .. I just saw your UMI hammer and was really impressed really interested in knowing more about UMI .. And launches in my country .
Im a tech geek , mobile OS tester and a reviewer .

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-15 19:20:21 | Show all posts
Hi! Mikael from Sweden. Proud owner of a Touch. Very nice phone!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-16 11:59:25 | Show all posts
Just recieved 2 days ago, still playing with it.
Hi, I am from Canada.
My Note 2 is getting lag, so I hope use Umi Touch share the work for it,
Still use Note 2 to make call, and put all the apps in Touch.
Yes, becoz this phone not work with my phone provider.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-28 19:36:32 | Show all posts
Hello guys, i'm Giuseppe from Italy. Soon I will be part of Umi family having purchased the new flagship that is the Super Umi. I come from Samsung SII GT-i9100 with the wonderful Resurrection Remix , and I hope I have made the right choice ....
Post time 2016-5-28 20:40:38 | Show all posts
Ghostbuster replied at 2016-5-28 19:36
Hello guys, i'm Giuseppe from Italy. Soon I will be part of Umi family having purchased the new flag ...

Dear Ghostbuster,

Welcome to the UMI Community,
Your UMI Super will be an extremely huge jump in performance and feature richness from your SGS2. So, I'm definitely sure, you'll be satisfied with your new smartphone. You just must get used to the quite bigger size.
If you need further assistens after receiving your new UMI smartphone, will be always here to help you.

Best regards,
Bence
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list