Author: gruffles

Introduce yourself here!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-5 01:28:06 | Show all posts
Hello everyone
I am Erick, I am French, and I just received my UMIDIGI A3 N .Tres happy to discover the forum
cordially

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-7 17:59:39 | Show all posts
Hi, I am a ludo
Ludo is a classic ludo game with unlimited video calling and audio chat features.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-25 14:34:05 | Show all posts
Hello, I am Sobhana working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Oman, Jordan, Dubai, UAE.
ISO 9001 Consultant in Mumbai

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:07:15 | Show all posts
Hi guys! I'm a College student and bought myself a new smartphone. Now I'm trying to understand the settings. Hope, that forum will help me solve my problems with settings and the studying. Where should I start?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:24:31 | Show all posts
Hello. Especially I would like to say for students who for some reason have difficulties in the learning process. I want to introduce you academic writing service, because I have not met a better service, and you can see my words by reading the reviews on social networks. This service really helps and they have a very educated team of authors.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-16 20:20:03 | Show all posts
I am Sophie Marton, I am an accomplished web developer, able to perform and create websites for a corporate website development company. I specialize in both corporate and industrial applications, I am adept at developing websites based on clients specifications recommending CMS changes in order to make it more efficient programs and upgrading existing web pages to make them more useful. Moreover, I offer affordable website development pricing plans to startups as well.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-30 11:55:01 | Show all posts
Hi, from Australia new to Umidigi (Power) and loving it so far, look forward to being part of the community...tremara

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-11 04:32:37 | Show all posts
Hello UMI community members. From Argentina. I just got an UMIDIGI Power!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-11 13:28:55 | Show all posts
The mentioned points in this guide are very helpful and with the help of these, I am able to resolve my Avast Renewal issues in a very proficient way. In one step, I got stuck and don’t know what to do next, then I called on the given number. The technician, who received my phone call, helped me to fix my problem and guide me until the renewal process didn’t get completed.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-18 06:45:09 | Show all posts
Hi I'm Tami, works as a blogger and a tech support at askmeoffers  Looking forward to know more about UMI phones, updates and to know you all
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list