37 3242
Author: Feakkjt

Recover deleted files on android

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-18 21:24:05 | Show all posts
You can recover lost data from android with android data recovery easily, it allows you to recover lost contacts, photos, videos, etc.
see: recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S10
recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S9

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-1-5 10:51:55 | Show all posts
As you said, the method you introduced is a great choice. Some of my friends use it, but I am more stubborn and have been using another method to recover files deleted on Android.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-4 18:25:16 | Show all posts
Great post! I appreciate you for the effort you take to share your knowledge with people. I can find many things that are still unaware. Thanks for you time and knowledge. Great!!!   Verizon support email

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-3-22 17:54:45 | Show all posts
The data stored on Android phones are important for every user and when they are lost or deleted then its recovery becomes the main goal. However, if you have backup then its fine because you can get back the lost files from backup but when you don't have then you need to use any professional recovery tool like Android Data Recovery.  This is one and only solution to get back your missing files from Android phone without any backup.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-4-11 09:20:41 | Show all posts
I will suggest you to use Android Data Recovery to get back your lost or deleted files on Android. This is one of the best tool and in fact the best way to deal with any kind of data loss situation on Android devices. Whatever data you have deleted like contacts, pictures, documents, notes, call history, videos, audio and others are easily restored.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-30 18:19:33 | Show all posts

How to solve QuickBooks error 15203?

QuickBooks error 15203 is closely connected to hex partition errors that generally occur during PC loopholes. You can refer to the suggestions below to try and resolve the error:
•        Step 1: Close QuickBooks and restart your computer to fix minor errors
•        Step 2: Clear some space on your hard drive to speed up the RAM
•        Step 3: Remove any memory management package installed on your system
•        Step 4: Perform a system restore and reinstall QuickBooks to see if error 15203 is resolved
If you find that the error persists even after implementing the steps mentioned above, you can call the QuickBooks customer support and ask for additional help to troubleshoot the problem.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-17 14:56:50 | Show all posts
You did manually backup of your files on the Android phone for recovering files later.

But sometimes recover files from Android phones is a time consume and complex task.

So it is recommended to make use of a professional recovery tool like Android File Recovery to recover deleted files from your Android phone.
Using this tool you don’t need any experience as it is easy to use. You can easily get back the files that have lost due to accidental deletion, the screen is broken, water damaged, factory reset, ROM flashing, OS update, password locked, etc. This tool helps you to recover files from internal memory as well as recover files from external SD card.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-4 04:33:40 | Show all posts
I'm really appreciate  for this useful post!
And if you're looking for a date but not sure whether the dating site is a safe place, check our AssiaCharm Review review.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list