1 839
View: 839|Reply: 1

sysstats process, and baidu folder

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-24 17:31:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
after systats process freeze, it's posible delete succesfully  the  "baidu folder" from internal sdcard, (if you don´t know about Baidu folder, investigate..), no problem at all.
Various Google and MTK processes can be freezed, whithout incidences and provides memory gain.
Regards.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-10 18:34:10 | Show all posts
It is actually a simple and great piece of information for the readers. Here I would like to say a little about this folder. ‘Baidu’ is the biggest Chinese entry, something like Google in the rest of the world, in China Google is not easy to get to and they got this Baidu, maybe your phone was originally planned to be move in China or some guy between Lg factory and you downloaded this app on your phone and forget to delete folder. I hope it is harmless, because it is not try to change your uniqueness. It may be a short term folder if you have visited the website. If you feel something wrong with this folder, I am suggesting you that delete the folder by plugging in your USB wire to your computer and find the folder and delete it. If it appears again then I would go talk to your phone service provider to see if there is any hack going on in your phone. Here also, you have trying to pass the message to users or readers with simple words and sentences. But I think it is difficult to get the readers without giving any opening section about this topic. When we use some element from this app for first time, it loads some data and saves that in the created folder. So that when you use that feature next time it does not need to be downloaded again, so your data cost can be saved and also it can load faster. I have got the same thing. It has one hidden file and was last changed days ago.
Anyways, thank you so much for this share and I am going to refer this blog by my cousin. I’m sure this post helpful for him. Really wonderful; and also anybody can refer cheap essay service for deep clarification on my services.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list