View: 1183|Reply: 7

Missing charger for eMAX Mini

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-23 20:21:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I bought an eMAX Mini from an online store, the package was sealed but when I opened it the charger was missing. Only the phone and the USB cable were present.
But I need the travel charger because I don't always have a USB port nearby and I don't want to buy one when I already bought a (normally) complete package with cable and charger.
The online store told me they don't have the original UMI chargers, so I wanted to ask if I could get a charger directly from UMI by any chance...
If you need some detailed information about the phone, please tell me who to contact.

Regards

Sir_Ethan

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-2-25 06:39:27 | Show all posts
Please could you send me a private message with all data about reseller where you bought eMAX mini? (reseller name, website, order number...)

Post time 2016-2-25 07:26:54 | Show all posts
Hi Ethan,

UMI phones don't need specific wall chargers, so you can choose any kind of at least 1A output current charger with USB output. They are cheap devices that you can by locally or online.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-USB- ... RlZ5R3FwONokepGzWWw
Of course, you have the right to demand a UMI made one (that's a regular charger adapter with UMI logo) from your reseller. You may decide which solution is simpler and more effective for you.

Sincerely,
Bence

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-2-25 20:48:26 | Show all posts
Hi Bence,

I contacted my reseller and they told me that they don't have original UMI adapters. But they will send me a similar one that works for the eMAX Mini.
I would have preferred to receive an original, but well... better than not having any.
Thanks.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-27 14:20:50 | Show all posts
The blog post is about the absence of the charger for eMAX mini from the buying of an online store. The package was sealed when the packet receive but after opening rushmyessay review only the phone and USB cable were present but the need here is for the travel charger.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-22 13:15:49 | Show all posts
If a man takes away someone’s freedom,  national day
   he now not has his freedom as well. We want to unite and fight in opposition to folks that think they have got the right to own different people’s lives. Happy Independence Day! Let’s all have fun the outstanding Freedom!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-3 14:01:23 | Show all posts
I'm getting similar results with this model.  I have shared some shoots and data about the Jordan tour package by using this device.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-8 22:30:53 | Show all posts
Short, jawline length, medium length and long haircuts, there are all way of wig styles to browse. Get inventive and pick what you extravagant most. In the wake of picking the ideal style, consider the knotless wig shadings accessible for the specific piece. Once more, this is an opportunity to do what works for you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list