Huge Discounts! UMIDIGI 618 Summer Sale Up To 56% OFF!

bencebacsi Post time 2022-6-28 12:10:22 | Show all posts [Copy link]
28 560
View: 560|Reply: 28

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-27 11:40:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

HIGHLIGHTS
  • On the 618 Summer Sale, more goods on UMIDIGI's AliExpress official store are up to 56% off from June 27 - July 1.
  • Its new series BISON 2 series and G1&C1 kick off their global sale at the event.
  • UMIDIGI has prepared a wealth of discounts, coupons, and free gifts for fans and customers.

112047w5976d6874dmwmtw.jpg

With the advent of summer, the electronics promotion season is finally in. Major technology companies have successively launched their 618 summer sale activities. Among them, UMIDIGI brand is not to be outdone, more deals events are taken on not only a discount of up to 56% on its products.

Besides, the first 100 orders will be upgraded from worry-free logistics to DHL logistics for free, which develops the logistics timeliness, the most concern for consumers. However, If the place cannot be delivered via DHL, you will get a free Uwatch 3S smartwatch. For the 101-300th order, get the TWS earbuds AirBuds for free. Now, let's take a look at what UMIDIGI's main products are in this event.

112048d11shsg080wz1w5y.jpg

Introducing BISON 2 Video

Previously, UMIDIGI announced that its new rugged flagship series BISON 2 will be on sale during the event. Powered by Helio P90 chip, up to 8GB+256GB storage combos, large screen, running Android 12 system and supporting NFC, and IP68, IP69K & MIL-STD-810G protection, it brings you a lightning-fast operating experience, no doubt that it will be a reliable partner for outdoor enthusiasts.

At the same time, the entry-level budget phones UMIDIGI G1 & C1 are also on sale together, with dazzling design, mega battery and large screen for only $79.99.

112054q3h9h6l3ehfvz9o0.jpg

Enjoy Feast in F3 Video

The F series of UMIDIGI is known to focus on high performance. Among them, F3, as a new member of the series, not only has a different design in appearance but also has a leap in performance. Adopting the Helio P70 chip, with an 8GB+128GB memory combination, housing a 48MP triple camera, 5150mAh large battery, and supporting NFC, it takes you to enjoy an excellent gaming experience. Get 41% off here for just US$179.99.

112058a9398qrieg3zizhr.jpg

Battery Monster Power 7 Max

UMIDIGI power representative, battery monster - Power 7 Max, the biggest highlight is equipped with a huge 10000mAh battery, large visual screen, remarkable performance, and 48MP triple camera. Get rid of the anxiety of low battery, enjoy yourself in games or outdoor. You can get this beast for US$169.99 (41% off) from June 27 - July 1.

112106v8r0uvzhrrnf15c4.jpg

A13 Pro Introducing Video

Talented and stylish A13 Pro is created with a novel appearance, gives you the stunning vision and hand feeling, and the performance also highlights the extraordinary experience. With a 48MP ultra-clear camera, a 6.7-inch large screen, a powerful processor, and an NFC module to support Google Pay. Originally priced at US$254.53, now you can get 45% off during the UMIDIGI Summer Sale for just US$139.99.

112113ebpbaz67nw276eam.jpg

Apart from the several products mentioned above, there are more smartphones, whether it is a hot-selling flagship or entry-level product, there is always one that suits you. Some speculate that the sale platform will prepare limited coupons for new products, maybe there will be unexpected surprises this time, such as getting BISON 2 series at a more favorable price. From June 27 - July 1 only, huge discount offers and gifts are waiting for you, don't miss the chance! For more details about other UMIDIGI products or promotions, you can visit UMIDIGI's Aliexpress store or official website.

BISON 2 Introducing Video, https://youtu.be/d6W0CmiHDyU
Get UMIDIGI G1&C1, https://bit.ly/3zC2ihh
Get UMIDIGI F3, https://bit.ly/3vIhuHt
Power 7 Max Introducing Video, https://youtu.be/MCX0U2B55nA
Get Power 7 Max, https://bit.ly/3LqdOyD
A13 Pro Introducing Video, https://youtu.be/teyh_60FDts
Get UMIDIGI A13 Pro, https://bit.ly/ShopA13Pro
Official AliExpress Store, https://bit.ly/UMIDIGIShop
UMIDIGI Official Website, https://www.umidigi.com/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:36:47 | Show all posts

I Tip Extensions

Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:37  

I tip extensions are a kind of hair extensions that utilize bentmicrofibers or a metallic cylindrical part to join natural hair. They are not identical to other types of links. I tip extensions are distinct and made of separate sectionsof hair that are joined by a cylinder component. They typically connect to theuser's own natural hair. Professional Itip human hair extensions are light and easy to apply. Our I Tip extensions use regenerated hair strands which aremore resilient to moisture, break less and last for longer. It is a long-lastingextension option. We show how our Itip extensions are able to help you achieve this. May help you get an entirely new look for your hair, onethat is more volatized and beautiful. Wehave the best hair extensions available and have unique solutions to meet yourhair's requirements. I Tip extensions areideal for anyone who is looking to boost the volume and length of their hair.
It's even more crucial todetermine which methods of extension work best for the hair's texture andhairstyle. I tip extensions method is good to quickly addvolume and length to your hair.
Benefits of I Tip extensions
Let's look at the many advantages ofI tip extensions. You would be astounded to discover the many advantages andadvantages of purchasing them.

• I Tip     Hair Extensions Hair extensions that make shorter hair look great
Many women are looking larger andmore attractive for various reasons. I tip extensions were created so that women can improve their appearance inaddition. Do your locks appear dull anduninteresting? You must have at minimumone I tip extension in your closet since these weaves may completely modify aperson's appearance.
Additionally, you can enjoy totalcontrol over the length of your hair without needing to spend many months oryears on various products for hair care. They also give a gloss andsoftness that will surpass your expectations.

• Stick     Tip Attachment may be completed in-house
If you're equipped with the propertools and the necessary equipment you can put in, I tip extensions yourself. Ingeneral, one of the most important advantages for women wanting to cut costs onthe installation alone.

• I tips     are a great option for strands with thinner thickness.
One of the drawbacks and benefits ofI tip extensions is the tension other weaves apply to your hair. SinceI tip hair extensions are light, they don't impose any putting stress on yourhair. I tip hair extensions are verylightweight. I tip extensions are great for those with thin or weak hair.

• They're     an excellent substitute for hot fusion
Because they're cold-fusion, I ‘tipsextensions are the perfect alternative to hot fusion. Ifinstalling hot fusion takes three to four hours, installing I tips requiresbetween 1 and 1.5 hours. They won't meltif you don't employ any heat instruments.

• Natural     Strands are not harmful
Another important aspect of I tipextensions is their impact on your natural hair strands. Mostpeople avoid weaving as they can damage their hair. It is possible to use I tip extensions even if you've nevertried them before. They will not harm your natural hair. You should correctly place the extensions, without the useof any chemicals or possibly hot tools.
There will be no harm to the realhair if extensions are properly cared for. The extensions canbe used without heating tools and will not cause any damage to the hair thehair.
The disadvantages of I tip extensions
There isn't a benefit without adrawback. There are a few disadvantages when I suggest extensions.

• It's     possible the installation might be difficult
One of the major reasons hairinstallations can be difficult is because you do not know how to do it. Likewe said earlier it is essential to have a basic understanding of the toolsneeded. You can learn how to set up I tip extensions at home through watching YouTube. Additionally,you'll need specific equipment, which you could acquire at any store or salonin the area.

• It     requires particular care
It also requires extra attention toensure its longevity. When washing or brushing I tipextensions, for instance it is important to be prudent. This is because washing too close to the beads might causethe extension to move and the I tip strand to break. Be gentle when washing your beads, and avoid tugging atthem.

• Brush     and Wash Is a Difficult Process
When people make use of, I tipextensions of hair, the process of combing and cleaning them could seem to be abit difficult. Maintain I Tip extensions with care and take your time. It's best not to brush I tip hair extensions too close topearls. Begin by brushing them at the endsand work your way up. It is important togently push the extensions. Don't pull onthe extensions or scratch them.

• You'll     Need Installation Tools
While purchasing specific hair toolsdoesn't seem to be a disadvantage however, there are some who would rather notwhich is why it's worth discussing. Without the use of beadsor pliers I tip extensions aren't possible to use.
You can purchase these instrumentsin a shop or in a salon, and they're a great value. Youmust be able to utilize these tools correctly before you apply hair extensions.

Comments

Hey dude outfit is a firm that creates shoes of great quality and durability <a href="https://penguinstore.net/hey-dude-shoes/">best hey dude shoes</a>.  Post time 2022-7-2 13:24

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:39:30 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:40  

FAQs
What makes them So Good?
I tips extensions are a fantasticoption because they provide you with quick accessibility to your scalp. Yourhair's natural texture will be completely covered by the extensions. That means you'll be in the hairdresser's chair for a shorttime. It takes approximately one and aquarter hour to put in the I tip. Hair cancontinue to flow freely, even with no braids. The I tip extensions allow for more flexibility and can be folded into awrap that is low maintenance. You have the option ofstyling them the same way you would your own hair. They must be washed and driedusing the aid of a hair dryer.
How many years have you had to wait before I tipextensions in?
The installation should last about6-8 weeks, with regular maintenance and cleaning, The hair would last around ayear. One package of hair could be used in a variety of settings. When each wash is finished the protein that connects the Itip extensions will begin to break down.
How often should I wash my extensions?
I tip extensions don't get oils fromyour scalp like other extensions of hair. This means that they don't need to becleaned as frequently as other extensions. I tip extensionsneed to be washed after 15-20 use or whenever you notice the build-up ofproduct. I tip extensions last longer ifyou wash them less frequently.
Wash your I tip extensions usingshampoo, moisturizer and a hydrating mask. Do not usecircular movements when washing your hair extensions.
Can I make my I Tip extensions wet?
Hair extensions made from 100%high-quality hair. This means they are able to be wet washed like hair. If youintend on going for a swim, you should keep in mind that chlorine and saltwatersimilar to our own hair, can harm and dry up your hair. Chlorine may discolor hair particularly blonder tones withlighter shades therefore, avoid getting your hair wet in swimming pools or inthe ocean if it is possible. Do not washyour hair with shampoo that contains sulfate or conditioner, if you have.
Do I have to use oily products on my extensions?
We don't recommend the I tip extensions buyers use oily products. Incertain situations, oil can interfere with the connection between yourextensions, so avoid using oily products.
Can I apply hairspray for my extensions?
Avoid alcohol-based hair sprays andother products for styling. Alcohol can make your hair extremely dry. Avoid using hair items like foams, gels, and hair gels inthe event that they are necessary as they can dry out users' hair and cause itto get caught in a knot. Styling productscan also cause hair to become clogged. Toget rid of residue and buildup it is recommended to apply a complicationshampoo two times every month.
Do you think its okay for me to sleep in my hair that iswet?
Before bedtime, ensure that you tip your extensions aredry prior to applying them. If your hair gets wet before going to bedhair, tangles can develop. For the eveningdry your hair, and then braid it in a loose, long style.
Can I reuse I tip extensions?
The praise we receive is for ourquality. Keep them in good order so that you can be able to have themrepaired and make them a good investment.
Great advice! If you intend to reuseyour I tip extensions, let your extensions professional know before they'reinstalled. Your professional will verify that the tips on the bond areproperly fitted to allow for reuse.
For a single head installation, how many hair extensionsdo I need?
Each box has 20 strands that weigh 1gram. If the hair of your client is thin and fine, with layers ofhair and is around shoulder length 5 to 6 packs may be sufficient.
If a client has a shorter haircutwith a medium-to-high density they'll require about 10-12 packs of hair. Atleast five packages or 100 strands hair extensions for most clients. The length and density of the hair of the customer willdetermine the amount of I tip extensions needed. This is why making the client attend for consultation priorto installing is essential.
Which brush should I choose for my extensions?
We suggest using broad teeth to keepyour extensions looking beautiful. Make use of combed tools and other specialtools, as well as looped brush created just for I tip extensions. A common brush will not give the sameresults and brushes that aren't of the highest quality could damage yourextensions. Begin with a gentle brushingand gradually work up.
Do I need to brush my hair regularly?
It is advised that you will do thisat least three times per day. This will aid in thedispersal of natural oils and tangle reduction. Begin at the tips then work your way upwards. The rootsshould be kept on one area and the tips on the other. It is possible to use a wide tooth combing tool, or aspecially designed looped brush specifically for I tipextensions.
Conclusion
I tip extensions give length, volumeand thickness to hair, much like any other extensions. It ismore difficult to maintain and install than other kinds of. We hope this helps you to understand the advantages anddisadvantages of I tip extensions. They provide more benefits than othertypes. An I tip hair extension is a greatchoice for those with short or thin hair. Ifyou're bored of your hair and want to add an extension, it's more effectivethan waiting months for it to grow back. Ifyou want to alter your hair every often, temporary hair extensions are finewhile permanent hair extensions work best when you intend to use them for anextended duration of time.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:41:48 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:47  

I Tip Extensions
I tip extensions are a kind of hair extensions that utilize bent microfibers or a metalliccylindrical part to join natural hair. Although they're the same as otherextensions, they're definitely not the same thing. I tip extensions differ andthey are separate sections of hair that are attached to the cylinder elementthat will almost all inter loop around a user's own hair. Professional humanhair I tip extensions are lightweight and easy to put on. The majority of our ITip extensions are produced using regenerated hair strands, that means theywill retain more moisture, are less prone to break and can last for longer. Itis a long-lasting extension option. This is the way I recommend extensions canassist you to create a more attractive and volatized look to your hair. Weoffer the top hair extensions available and have unique solutions for all yourhair-related requirements. I tip extensions are ideal for anybody whowants to add volume or length to their hair, no matter if they have fine,thick, long, or short hair.
It's evenmore crucial to understand which extensions work most suitable for your hair'sstyle.
Advantages of I tip extensions
We'll reviewthe benefits of I extension of the tip. These extensions have many benefits aswell as features that are sure to awe you.
  Shorter lengths look beautiful by using I tip hair extensions
For variousreasons, many women want to remain full and attractive. I Tip extensionswere produced so that these women may improve their appearances as well. Do youfind your natural hair to be dull and lifeless? A minimum of one I tipextension should be in your hair, since weaves like these can change theappearance of a person.
Additionally,you can enjoy total control over the length of your hair, without needing tospend months or years in various hair products. Additionally, the gloss andsoftness provided by extensions will go beyond your expectations.
  Stick Tip Attachment Could Be Done In -house
If you havethe right tools and the equipment needed you can put in, I tip extensionsyourself. This is, generally, one of the most important advantages for womenwanting to save money on the installer alone.
  I tips are the best choice for thinner strands.
One of thedisadvantages and advantages of I tip extensions is the amount of pressure other weaves place on your hair. Since I tip hairextensions are light, they don't put any stress on your hair. Therefore, I tipextensions are perfect for those who have fine or weak hair strands.
  They're a fantastic substitute for hot fusion
I tipsextensions can be a fantastic alternative to hot fusion since they are coldfusion. Installation of hot fusion could take three to four hours. I tipsinstallation can take between 1 and 1.5 hours. Additionally, you don't evenneed any type of heat instrument on them which means they will not melt.  
  Natural Strands aren't damaged
Anotherimportant aspect of I tip extensions is the effect on the hair strands that youhave. The majority of individuals avoid using weaves because they destroy theirhair. You can use I tip extensions if you have never used previously. They do not damage hair that is natural. Youmust correctly place the extensions without the use of any chemicals orinstruments that could be hot.
There is noharm to your real hair when the extensions are properly cared for. Extensionscan be used without heating equipment and won't cause any harm to the hair thehair.
The disadvantages of I tip extensions
There is nosuch thing as an advantage without an associated drawback. Here are some of thedisadvantages I tip extensions.  
  It's possible that installing may be difficult
Notunderstanding how to install hair is one of the reasons why installing the hairis difficult. You should be familiar with the tools and how they work. Learnhow to set up I tip extensions at home by watching YouTube. Besides, you'llneed certain equipment, which you could buy from any shop or salon within thevicinity.  
  Its maintenance requires special care
Anotherdisadvantage is that it requires extra attention to maintain. When cleaning orbrushing I tip extensions, for example you should be careful. If you wash tooclose to the beads may cause them to move or the I tips to break off. Be gentlewhen washing your beads, and don't pull at them.  
  Brush and Wash is an arduous process
Individualswho have I tip extensions might be unable to clean and brush them. Maintain I Tip extensions withcarefulness and patience. It's best not to brush hair extensions that are tooclose to the pearls. Begin brushing at the ends and work your upwards. You mustbe gentle when you press the extensions. Be careful not to pull on theextensions or scratch them.

You'll Need Installation Tools
While buyinghair accessories isn't an issue, they are expensive. It's impossible to make Itip extensions without the use of beads and pliers.
Theseinstruments, on alternatively they can be purchased from a store or a salon,and they are very affordable. You must be able to utilize these tools correctlybefore applying hair extensions.
FAQs
What Makes Them So Good?
I tipextensions provide easy access to your scalp and are a great alternative. Thehair you have naturally is completely covered with the extensions. The onlytime you'll be at the hair salon for a short period of time. It will take aboutone and a quarter hours to install the I tip. In spite of the braids beingrestricted hair, real hair can move freely. The I tip extensions providemore flexibility and can be folded into a wrap that is low maintenance. Theyare able to be styled the like hair extensions.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:46:22 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:48  

How long you have had to make use of Itip extensions?
  With goodupkeep and regular maintenance, the hair will last between 6-8 weeks. Thisimplies that a single package can be utilized in two separate settings. Theprotein that joins the I tip extensions on either hand is likely to break downbecause it weakens with each wash.
How often and how often should I clean my extensions?
I tipextensions do not absorb oils from your scalp like other hair extensions. Thismeans they do not need to be cleaned as frequently like other extensions. Aftera period of 15-20 times or when you observe a buildup of product, I tipextensions must be washed. They'll last longer when they are cleaned lessoften.
Wash I tip extensionsby using shampoo, moisturizer and a hydrating mask. Don't use circular motionswhen washing hair extensions.
Do I have the ability to get my I Tip extensions wet?
All of ourhair extensions are made of the finest quality 100 %, meaning you could getwet, wash, and treated exactly as your hair naturally. Avoid swimming if youare concerned about the damage to your hair caused by chlorine or saltwater.Chlorine is known to cause discoloration of hair particularly blonder toneswith lighter shades so, try not to get your hair wet in pools or ocean if atall feasible. Do not wash your hair with any sulfate-containing shampoo orconditioner, if you have
Do I have to use oils on my hair extensions?
We do notrecommend the I advise customers to use products that are oily. The oil cancause damage to the connections between the extensions. In these cases, bewareof products that contain oil.
Is it all right to apply hairspray or other style chemicals on my hairextensions?
Do not usealcohol-based hair products and other styling products. Alcohol can cause yourhair to become extremely dry. If you don't need to use products for your hairlike foams or gels, you should avoid them. They can dry out hair and cause itto entangle. Styling products can also cause hair to become clogged. To get ridof residue and buildup it is recommended to use a complication shampoo twiceeach month.
Is it all right for me to sleep with my hair wet?
Before bed,make sure that I tip extensionsare completely dry before applying them. If your hair is damp prior to going tobed the hair will get tangled and tangles may form. Dry your hair before you goto bed, then braid your extensions into an untidy, loose braid for the evening.
Can I reuse my extension tips?
Our qualityconsistently receives high praise. They're a great investment if you maintainthem in excellent condition.
This is anexcellent suggestion! Let your extension expert know that you intend to reuseyour I tip extensions prior to when they are installed. Then, your professionalwill ensure that the bond tip is properly fitted so that it may be used again.
For a single head how many hair extensions do I need?
Each box has20 strands that weigh 1 gram. 5-6 packs could be sufficient if your client hasfine hair, thin, has layers, and has an approximate shoulder length.
If a clienthas a shorter hairstyle and has a medium to high density, they'll need about10-12 packs of hair. For each client, you'll have to supply at least fivebundles and 100 strands hair extension. The length and the density of the hairof the customer will determine the number of I tip extensions packages needed.It is crucial that the client attends for a consultation prior to installing Itips.
For my extensions, what kind of brush should I apply?
We suggestusing broad teeth to keep your extensions looking great, utilize combed orspecial tools, as well as looped brush created just for I tip extensions.The standard brushes won't provide the same results, and low-quality brushescan damage the extensions. Start with a gentle brushing and gradually workupwards.
Do I have to brush my hair on a regular basis?
It isrecommended that you will do this at least three times per each day. This canaid in the dispersal and elimination of tangles. Always start from the tips andwork upwards, keeping your roots on one side and tips on the other. A toothcombing brush with a broad width or a special looped brush designed for I tipextensions are both options.
Conclusion
I tip extensionsgive length, volume and thickness to the hair, much like any extensions. It'smore difficult to set up and maintain as compared to other types of. We hopethis helps you understand the benefits and disadvantages of I tip extensions.Utilizing these hair extensions has more advantages than using other types ofhair extensions. A hair extension with an I tip is a great choice for thosewith short or thin hair. A hair extension is more effective than waiting forhair growth to return months later. If you're looking to alter your hair eachtime short-term hair extensions work fine however permanent hair extensionswork best when you intend to use them for a long duration of time.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:48:48 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:49  

I Tip Extensions
I tip extensions are a type of hair extension made up of bent microfibers, or a metalliccylinder to attach to natural hair. Although they're similar to other types oflinks, they're not the same thing. I tip extensions are different and aredistinct sections of hair used with a cylinder that can all loop around theperson's hair. The range of human hair extensions has an ultra-lightweightfeel, natural movement and a new method of applying hair extensions. The I Tipextensions use regenerated hair strands that are more resistant to water, areless brittle and last longer. This is a permanent extension option. This is howI tip extensions can help you achieve a more beautiful and volatized look foryour hair. For all of your hair extensions needs contact us today for high-qualityhair improvement products and innovative solutions. I suggest extensions areperfect for anybody who wants to add length or volume to their hair, whetherthey have fine, thick hair, short, or long hair.
It's evenmore crucial to know what extensions will work best for your hair texture.
Benefits of I Tip extensions
Let's look atthe many benefits of I tip extensions. You'll be amazed to discover themany benefits and characteristics of purchasing these.  
  Shorter lengths look beautiful by using I Tip hair extensions
Many womenare to retain beautiful and full. I tip extensions were designed to ensure thatwomen can improve their appearance in addition. Are your natural locksappearing dull and lifeless? At least one I tip extension must be presentincluded in your hair as these weaves can completely alter the look of anindividual.
You can nowhave total control over the length that your hair grows, without having toinvest months or years, on products for hair care. The extensions also offerthe softness and gloss that will surpass your expectations.  
  Stick Tip Attachment could be done in-house
Without theassistance of a specialist, people with the proper supplies and knowledge caninstall I tips at home. This is, generally one of the most important advantagesfor women wanting to save money by using the installation alone.  
  I tips are the ideal option for thin strands.
The degree ofpressure that other weaves inflict on your hair one of the I tip extensions'advantages and disadvantages. Because I tip extensions tend to be light, they don't impose any putting stress on your hair. Therefore,I tip extensions are ideal for people with weak or thin hair. I tip extensionsare great for those who have fine or weak hair strands.

They're a great substitute for hot fusion
I tipextensions are an excellent alternative to hot fusion because they are coldfusion. If installing hot fusion takes three to four hours, installing I tipstakes one to 1.5 hours. In addition, you won't even need any type of heatinstrument on them and they won't melt.  
  Natural Strands aren't damaged
Another important aspect of I tip extensions istheir impact on your hair's natural strands. They can harm hair therefore, mostpeople steer clear of they. They've never used I tip extensions before, whichdo not harm the hair you already have. Extensions must be properly placed withno chemical or even hot tools.
There will be no harm to the real hair when theextensions are properly maintained. Extensions can be utilized without heatingequipment and won't cause any harm to hair strands.
The drawbacks of extensions for I tips
There isn't abenefit without a drawback. There are a few disadvantages when I tipextensions.
  It's possible that installation could be difficult
Inexperiencein installing the hair is among the reasons that makes installation difficult.As mentioned earlier it is essential to have a basic understanding of how touse the necessary tools. To get yourself ready to do this, you can find out howto set up I tip extensions at home through watching YouTube. Also, you willrequire tools, which can be purchased at any local salon or at a store.  
  It needs special attention
Anotherdrawback is that it requires extra care to keep it in good condition. Forexample, I tip extensions must be washed and cleaned with attention. The reason is that washing too closeto the beads can cause the extension to shift and cause the I tip strand tobreak off. So, wash and brush gently, and don't tug too much on the beads.   
  Washing and brushing can be a difficult process
Individualswho have I Tip hair extensions might be unable to clean and brush them. It isimportant to take care when you are using I Tip hair extensions. It is best notto scrub hair extensions that are too near to the pearls. Begin by brushingthem at the ends, and work your way up. Extensions must be cleaned by gentlypressing them gently. Do not pull them or scratch them.
Whilepurchasing hair tools is not a problem, it is expensive. Without beads orpliers, I tip extensions are impossible to use.
Theinstruments, on the other hand you can purchase them from a store or a salon,and they are quite inexpensive. Because hair extensions' ends could be damaged,it is important to know how to use these instruments before applying them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 11:53:20 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 11:56  

FAQs
What is it that makes them so Good?
I tip extensions are a fantastic alternative since they provide access to your scalp. The hairyou have naturally will be completely covered by the extensions. You'll only beat the hairdresser for a short period of time. The I tip takes about 1 1/2hours to install. With no braid restrictions the real hair will flow freely. Itips I tips extensions allow for greater movement and can be folded into alow-maintenance wrap. You have the choice of styling them in the same manner asyou would style your hair. It's best to wash them and dried with the aid of ahair dryer.
How long you have been able to utilize the extensions I have tipped?
Theinstallation should last six to eight weeks with proper maintenance andcleaning, the hair will last about one year. This means that a single hairpackage may be utilized in two distinct configurations. When each wash isfinished the protein that connects the I tip extensions will begin to breakdown.
How often and how much do my extensions need to be cleaned?
I tip extensions do not absorb oils from the scalp like other hair extensions. This means thatthey do not have to be cleaned as frequently as other extensions. After aperiod of 15-20 times, or when you notice a buildup of product, I tipextensions must be washed. I tip extensions will last longer if you clean themless often.
While washing, I tip extensions, use a shampoofirst, followed by moisturizing mask and moisturizer exactly as you would yournatural hair. Don't ever make circular movements while washing your hairextensions.
Is it possible to get my I Tip extensions wet?
Hairextensions from us are created from the best quality 100 percent, which meaningyou could get wet, wash and treated as hair that you have in your own hair. Ifyou plan to go to the pool, bear in your mind that saltwater and chlorine, suchas our hair, could cause damage and dryness to your hair. If you're able toavoid putting your hair in the pool or ocean, remember that chlorine can causehair to become yellowish in particular if it's lighter. Don't wash your hairwith any sulfate-containing shampoo or conditioner, if you have.
Is it okay for me to use oily products on my extensions?
No, we do notrecommend that I tip extensions purchasers to use oily items. Sometimes, oil can cause damage to theconnections between your extensions. In these cases, avoid oily products.
Do I need to use hairspray for my extensions?
Avoidalcohol-based hair sprays and other products for styling. (Alcohol may makeyour hair extremely dry.) If you don't have to use hair products such as gelsor foam, avoid them. They may dry out hair and cause it entangle. Hair can alsobecome clogged because of styling products. To get rid of residue and buildup,you can apply a complication wash twice every month.
Do I have to go to bed with my hair still wet?
Before bed,make sure that you tip your extensions are completely dry before applying them.If your hair gets wet prior to bedtime, tangles will form. Dry your hair beforeyou go to bed, then wrap your extensions in a long, loose braid to sleep in forthe night.
Does it allow you to reuse extensions I have already used?
Our productsare always praised with highly praised. Simply maintain them in good conditionso that you can be able to have them repaired which makes them a greatinvestment.
Excellenttips! If you intend to reuse your I tip extensionsinform your extension specialist know before they're installed. Your expertwill then verify that the bond tips are correctly fitted and ready for reuse.
How many hair extensions will be needed to complete a head installation?
Each boxcontains 20 strands of hair, each one weighing 1 gram. If the hair of yourclient is fine and thin, with some layers and is about shoulder length 5 to 6packs could be enough.
Becauseyou'll need to mix the I tip extensions for a natural appearance you’ll require10-12 packs of hair for a person who has a short haircut with a medium to thickdensity. You'll need at least 5 packages, or 100 strands of hair extensions formost clients. The amount of I tip extensions required will be determinedby the size and density of the client's hair and the desired volume and length.This is why it is essential to bring the client in for a consultation prior toinstallation is crucial.
Which brush should I choose for my extensions?
We recommendusing wide teeth to keep your extensions looking great, utilize combed orspecial tools, as well with a looped brush designed specifically for I tipextensions. The standard brushes won't give the same results and brushes thataren't of the highest quality could damage the extensions. Start with a gentlebrushing and gradually work upwards.
Does it matter to me to brush my extensions on a regular basis?
This isrecommended to do at minimum three times per day. This will help in dispersingand reducing the amount of tangles. Begin at the tips and then move up. Keepthe roots in one direction and the tips in the other. You can make use of abroad tooth combing tool, or an especially looped brush specifically designedfor I tip extensions.
Conclusion
I tip extensions give length, volume and thickness to hair, just like other extensions. However,they require special installation and care than other varieties. We hope thiswill help you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of I tipextensions. The use of these extensions offers greater advantages than othertypes of hair extensions. The I tip hair extension is an excellent choice ifyou have short or thin hair. If you're sick of your hair extensions are analternative to waiting months for it to grow back. If you're looking to changeyour hair every now and then, temporary hair extensions are fine while permanenthair extensions are ideal when you intend to use them for a long duration oftime.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 12:01:34 | Show all posts
I Tip Extensions
I tip extensions are a form of hair extension that attaches to natural hair using bentmicrofibers or a metallic cylindrical. Although they're similar to otherextensions, they're definitely not the same. I tip extensions are distinct andare distinct sections of hair with a cylinder component that almost all interloop around a person's hair. Our range of professional I tip human hairextensions have light weight, with natural movement, and a fresh way ofapplying hair extensions. The majority of our I Tip extensions are producedusing regenerated hair strands that means they will retain more moisture, areless prone to break and last longer. It is also a permanent option. The I tipextensions may aid you in getting an entirely new look for your hair, one thatis more flexible and beautiful. We carry the most effective hair extensions andexclusive solutions to meet your hair's requirements. I Tip extensionsare ideal for those who want to boost the length and volume of their hair.
It's evenmore crucial to know which extensions methods are best for your hair textureand desired look. I tip extensions is a great method to rapidly add length andvolume to your hair.
Benefits of I tip extensions
We'll gothrough the benefits of I extension of the tip. You would be astounded todiscover the many benefits and characteristics of purchasing these.  
  Shorter lengths look beautiful by using I tip hair extensions
A lot ofwomen desire to appear fuller and more attractive for a variety of reasons. Itip extensions were created so that women could improve their appearance aswell. Is your natural hair looking dull and lifeless? You must have at minimumone I tip extensions in your closet as these weaves could transform the appearance of a person.
Additionally,you can be in complete control of the length of your hair, without needing tospend months or years in various hair products. Additionally, the gloss andsoftness provided by these extensions will exceed your expectations.
  Stick Tip Attachment Can Be Done In -house
Without thehelp of a specialist, people who have the right equipment and skills can easilyput in I tips at home. This is a huge benefit for women who don't wish to hirea professional.  
  For thinner strands I tips are the ideal alternative
The level ofstress that other weaves put on your hair is also one of I tip extensions'advantages and disadvantages. Because I tip hair extensions are lightweight,they do not place any strain on your hair. Therefore, I tip extensionsare ideal for those with thin or weak hair strands.  
  They are a great alternative to hot fusion
I tipextensions are an excellent alternative to hot fusion since they are coldfusion. Installing hot fusion can take about 3-4 hours. I tips installationtakes about 1 to 1.5 hours. They won't melt if you don't employ any heatinstrument.  
  Natural Strands are not harmful
The impact onyour hair's natural hair strands is another crucial I tip and drawbacks ofother knots. Hair can be damaged by weaves and cause damage to hair, which iswhy most people stay clear of them. It is possible to use I tip extensions ifyou have never used I tip extensions before. They are not damaging to yournatural hair. The extensions must be correctly placed without any chemical oreven hot tools.
If theextensions are properly maintained, there won't be any harm to real hair. Theextensions can be used without heating equipment and won't cause any harm tothe hair the hair.
Advantages of I tip extensions
There isn'tsuch thing as an advantage without a drawback. Here are a few disadvantages of I tip extensions to tips
  It's possible the installation might be challenging
Inexperiencein installing the hair is among the reasons why installing the hair isdifficult. You should be familiar with the tools and the way they function.Learn how to install I tip extensions at you’re at home through watchingYouTube. Besides, you'll need certain equipment, which you could purchase fromany retailer or salon in the region.  
  It requires special care
Another drawbackis that it requires more focus to maintain. When washing or brushing I tipextensions, for example you should be cautious. It is because washing toonear to the beads can cause the extension to move and the I tip to split off.Therefore, clean and brush gently, and don't tug too hard on the beads.  
  Washing and brushing can be a difficult process
The peoplewho wear I Tip hair extensions could be unable to clean and brush them. Youshould take extra care when using I tip hair extensions. It is best not toscrub I tip hair extensions too close to pearls. Begin at the end, and thenwork your way up. Extensions must be cleaned by gentle pressing them. Avoidpulling on or scratch at the extensions.
Althoughpurchasing hair tools isn't an issue, they can be costly. Without the use ofbeads or pliers, I tip extensions are not a viable option.
Theinstruments, on the other hand you can purchase them from a store or a salon,and they are quite inexpensive. Because hair extensions' ends can be damaged,it is important to be aware of how to use these tools prior to applying them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 12:06:58 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 12:09  

Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 12:08  

FAQs
What makes them so Good?
I tip extensions provide easy access to your scalp and are a great alternative. Your naturalhair will be completely covered by extensions. It means that you'll only waitin the salon for a short time. It takes approximately 1 and a half hours toinstall the I tip. With no braid restrictions, your real hair can flow freely.The I tip extensions permit more movement and can be folded into a wrap that islow maintenance. You can choose to style them the same way you would your ownhair. They must be washed and dried with the aid of a hair dryer.
How many years have you had to wait before I tip extensions in?
If maintainedproperly and regularly washing, hair will last between 6 and 8 weeks. Thismeans that a single hair package could be utilized in two different configurations.The protein that joins the I tip extensions, in turn is likely to break down asit weakens with each washing.
How often should I wash my extensions?
I tipextensions do not absorb oils from the scalp as do other extensions of hair.This means that they do not need to be cleaned as frequently as otherextensions. I tip extensions should be cleaned after every 15-20 usages or whenyou notice a build-up of product. They'll last longer if they are cleaned lessoften.
Wash your I tipextensions using shampoo, moisturizer and a hydrating masque. Don't ever makecircular movements while washing the extensions of your hair.
Is it possible to have my I Tip extensions wet?
Our hairextensions are made of 100% top-quality hair. This means that they are able tobe wet washed just like your hair. (For more details on how to care for my I tip extensions read "How can I take Care of my? If you plan to go to the pool, bear inyour mind that saltwater and chlorine like our own hair, can cause dry anddamaged hair. Chlorine may discolor hair particularly blonder tones withlighter shades so, try not to get your hair wet in the swimming pools or in theocean if at all feasible. If you do, be sure to completely rinse it beforewashing it off with a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
Can I put oily products on my hair extensions?
We don'trecommend that I tip extensions buyers use any products that contain oil. Oilcan sometimes cause damage to the connections between the extensions. In suchcases, avoid oily products.
Does it make sense for me to use hairspray, or other styling chemicalsto my hair extensions?
Do not usealcohol-based hair products and other products for styling. Alcohol can causeyour hair to become extremely dry. Do not use hair products such as foam, hairgels and gels in the event that they are necessary because they could dry outhair and cause it to get caught in a knot. Hair styling products can also causehair to become clogged. To remove buildup and residues the best option is toapply a complication wash twice a month.
Do I have to go to bed with my hair wet?
Before youapply I tip extensions ,make sure they are completely dry before going to bed. If your hair gets dampprior to bedtime, tangles will appear. Dry your hair before you go to bed, thentie your hair in loose, long braids for the evening.
Do I have to reuse my extension tips?
Our productsare always praised with highly praised. They're an excellent investment if youcan keep them in great condition.
This is anexcellent suggestion! Let your extension professional know if you plan to reuseyour I tip extensions before they are put in. The expert will confirmthat the tips on the bond are correctly fitted and ready for reuse.
For a single head install how many hair extensions will I require?Assuming that each box contains 20 strands, each weighing 1g Strand. 5-6 packscould be sufficient if your client has fine hair, thin and has layers, and isaround shoulder length. Since you'll be mixing the I tip extensions to give anatural appearance You'll require 10-12 packs of hair if the client is ashorter haircut and a medium to thick density. You'll need at least 5 packagesor 100 strands of hair extensions to the most clients. The number of I tip extensions needed would be determined by the length and density of the hair, as well asthe desired length and volume. This is why it is essential to bring the clientin for an appointment prior to the installation is crucial.
For my extensions, what sort of brush should I use?
We recommendusing large teeth to keep your extensions looking great, make use of combedtools and other special tools, as well as looped brush created just for I tipextensions. Low-quality brushes can damage extensions, and a common brush willnot give you the identical results. While combing your hair, you should starttowards the down way to moving up.
Do I need me to clean my extensions regularly?
It is advisedthat you will do this at least three times per day. This can aid in thedispersal and elimination of knots. Start at the tips and move up, with theroots in one hand and the tips in the other. A tooth combing brush with a broadwidth or a special looped brush developed for I tip extensions can be used.
Conclusion
I tip extensionsprovide length, volume and thickness to the hair, just like other extensions.However, it requires somewhat special installation and care than othervarieties. We hope this helps you understand the benefits and drawbacks of Itip hair extensions. Hair extensions with I tips have more advantages thanusing other types of hair extensions. An I tip hair extension is a good optionfor those with short or thin hair. If you're bored of your hair, an extensionis an alternative to waiting months to grow back. Hair extensions that aretemporary are a great way to alter your hair on a regular basis, howeverpermanent extensions are the best option when you plan to use them for a longerperiod of time.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-28 12:10:22 | Show all posts
Edited by k-tip-extension at 2022-6-28 12:11  

I Tip Extensions
I tip extensions are a kind of hair extension which is attached to natural hair using bentmicrofibers and/or a metallic cylindrical. While they're identical with otherlinks, they're not the same. I tip extensions are different and they'redistinct pieces of hair used with a cylinder component that almost all interloop around a user's own hair. Our range of professional human hair extensionshave a lightweight feel with natural movement, and a fresh way of applying hairextensions. The majority of our I Tip extensions are produced with regenerated strandsthat means they will retain the moisture better, have less breakage, and lifelonger. It is also a permanent option. The I tip extensions I tip extensionsmay assist you in achieving the look you want for your hair that is morevoluminous and attractive. If you have any hair extension requirements contactus today for high-quality hair improvement products and innovative solutions. Itip extensions are perfect for anyone looking to boost the volume andlength of their hair.
It is evenmore important to determine which extensions work the best for your hair'stexture.
The advantages of I tip extensions
Let's examinethe many benefits of I tip extensions. You would be astounded to discover themany advantages and characteristics of purchasing these.  
  I Tip Hair Extensions Hair extensions that make shorter hair look great
Many womenwish to be beautiful and full. I tip extensions were created so that thesewomen could enhance their appearance. Do you find your natural hair to be dulland lifeless? You should have at least one I tip hair extension in yourcollection as these weaves could completely modify a person's appearance.
You can nowhave total control over the length of your hair grows, without having to spendmonths or even years on hair care products. These extensions will also providea gloss and softness that exceed your expectations.  
  Stick Tip Attachment Could Be Applied In house
If you've gotthe right tools and equipment you can put in I tip extensions yourself. This is a great advantage for women who don't want to pay for aprofessional.  
   I Tips are a great choice for thin strands.
The degree ofpressure that other weaves inflict on your hair is one of the I tip extensions'advantages and disadvantages. I tip hair extensions won't cause pressure onyour hair since they're light. This is why I tip hair extensions are suitablefor all types of hair. I tip extensions are great for those who have fine orweak hair strands.  
  They're an excellent substitute for hot fusion
Becausethey're cold-fusion, I tip extensions are an excellent alternative tohot fusion. If hot fusion installation takes between 3 and 4 hours, installingI tips will take between 1 and 1.5 hours. They won't melt if you do not use anyheating instruments.
  Natural Strands are not harmed
The effect onyour hair's natural the hair strands have a significant impact. extension tipthat has benefits and disadvantages of other tangles. Most people avoid usingweaves because they destroy their hair. They've never used I tip extensionsbefore that do not harm the hair you already have. It is essential to correctlyput extensions without the use of any chemical or potentially hot instruments.
There will beno harm to your real hair when the extensions are properly cared for. There isno chance of harming the hair strands because extensions are not installed withthe use of heating instruments.
The drawbacks of extensions for I tip extension
There isn'tany benefit without a drawback. Here are a few disadvantages of I tip extensions:  
  It's possible that the installation may be difficult
Uncertaintyabout how to put in the hair is among the reasons why installing the hair isdifficult. As mentioned earlier, you should have a basic understanding of howto use the necessary tools. You can learn how to set up I tip extensions athome by watching YouTube. Also, you will require tools, which can be bought atany local salon or in a retail store.  
  Its maintenance requires special attention
It alsorequires extra care to keep it in good condition. If you are washing orbrushing I tip extensions, for instance, you must be particularly cautious. Ifyou wash too close to the beads could cause them to move, or the I tip strandscan be separated. Therefore, clean and brush lightly, and be careful not topull too much on the beads.  
  Washing and brushing is a difficult process
Individualswho have I tip extensions could find it difficult to clean and comb them. Keep I Tip extensions in goodcondition with carefulness and patience. Do not tie I tip hair extensions topearls. Start by brushing the ends, and work your towards the top. Theseextensions must be washed by gentle pressing them gently. Be careful not topull on the extensions or scratch them.  
While buyinghair tools isn't a problem, it can be costly. Without beads or pliers, I tipextensions aren't possible to use.
Theseinstruments, on alternatively, may be simply obtained at a shop or salon andcost a small amount. Since the ends of hair extensions might be damaged, it'simportant to know how to use these tools prior to applying them.

123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list