8 1201
View: 1201|Reply: 8

delivery problems

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-1-21 19:39:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought an Umi iron pro from Coolicool 6 weeks ago and i still do not have it!
even worse it is not send yet.
Coolicool is only giving excuses and keeps promising: send next day, send soon, wait two more days, ect....
i am getting tired off this...
anybody know what might be the problem??

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-1 11:43:36 | Show all posts
I bought many UmiDigi phones from many different vendors.

1.  Banggood:  the best fast shipping 10-14 days with insurance / PayPal
2.  Gearbest: the phone never arrived after 80 days with insurance / PayPal  Gearbest provided full refund after two weeks of messaging through PayPal.
3.  UmiDigi AliExpress Official Store -  Very slow processing time like up to 42 days on top of the standard shipping time.

Best advice is to purchase shipping with insurance and through PayPal.  Using AliPay through AliExpress is good too if you have an account with them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-11 14:01:54 | Show all posts
Combination wheels are likewise costly and the substitution expenses can be very high thinking that transportation consumptions are determined to the dollar. Running a tightly controlled activity is the way of expanding. Aluminum screen supplier

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-12 14:15:31 | Show all posts
I had also bought it last year, and I was a great experience that I want to share. Vhs Motor

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-12 15:51:13 | Show all posts
most popular websites in us. Let us dive in to see the list of most popular websites around the world and the USA. Find out what these websites are doing differently to generate traffic. /http://www.forgeinfotech.com/blogs/most-popular-websites/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-12 15:53:18 | Show all posts
great information you have provided. Thank you so much so sharing. Intelligent Robotic Systems Development

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-13 18:27:52 | Show all posts
Hello, I am Kevin Jones. I am CEO at Waltay Machining Co., is which a professional Aluminum extrusion parts suppliers company that was established in 2005. We have the team of expert manufacturers, suppliers and exporters who deal our clients professionally.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-16 21:26:03 | Show all posts
It was great learn that. Thanks. aquaculture machinery

threads

credits

credits
Post time 7 Day Before | Show all posts
Hey, I am John Murphy. I am CEO at Christian Mode Watches which is one of the finest luxury watches manufacturers companies a good range of quality wrist watches. It provides the best stylish, and classic looking watches categorized in classic watches, wrist watches, analog watches having great quality with durability.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list