[Users sharing] Do you know about a good battery-powered weed chopper, aka a string trimmer?

cecilylaur Post time 2021-7-15 16:51:55 | Show all posts [Copy link]
2 297
View: 297|Reply: 2

[Users sharing] Do you know about a good battery-powered weed chopper, aka a string trimmer?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-15 13:10:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
I saw several brands when searching, wondering if any of you have one that you like and that you can recommend?

I have a Ridgid drill / driver with a couple of batteries, but unfortunately Ridgid doesn't produce battery - powered weeds (yet), all they have for outdoor equipment is a fan. I was hoping that one of them would save me from the need for other batteries and chargers.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-15 16:42:05 | Show all posts
Thank you for the post, I'm just looking for the same

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-15 16:51:55 | Show all posts
Hi guys, it's good that I found you here. I recently bought a house and slowly began to understand all the equipment for the home. I don't understand anything yet, but I intend to study everything and use various life hacks to make my house look beautiful and well-groomed. My friends gave me a leaf blower at the housewarming party, which I was pleased about since this is my first gift to a new house. Then I found an article https://trimthatweed.com/how-to- ... with-a-leaf-blower/ which tells about a great life hack using this device for the first time. In general, I was hoping you could share my joy with me, and I wish you good luck. I will wait for updates
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list