3 167
View: 167|Reply: 3

[Users sharing] The gym during Covid

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-2 18:29:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
I don't know about anyone else. But I really like all the changes in the gym during this time.....

People are less likely to communicate with strangers and get closer to them. So for the most part, no one bothers me.

Because of social distancing, no one can get on the treadmill next to you.

Everyone more consciously records the machines after they use them.

I hope they will make some of these changes forever

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-2 18:47:06 | Show all posts
My gym now has personal cleaning bottles and towels. I would love it if they keep that going. It was always frustrating to search for th few that were scattered around and more often than not, the towels were so disgusting you most like were spreading more germs than killing them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-2 18:59:11 | Show all posts
I would like to continue playing sports during the pandemic, but in the beginning, everything was closed. At the moment, most gyms are not allowed in without a covid passport or a negative express test result. I am categorically against vaccination, and rapid tests were an excellent solution for me. It is very convenient, and also, the quality tests from confirmbiosciences.com show accurate results. Because of this situation, I began to train more often at home. Because of this, I am losing my shape.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-7 19:40:50 | Show all posts
Gyms were hit tough all through the pandemic, with a handful—inclusive of 24 Hour Fitness, Gold's Gym and Town Sports
International—being compelled to document for bankruptcy. Seniors were Still Workout During COVID-19. Walking Many communities with “shelter-in-place” orders have made exceptions allowing outdoor exercise. In our organization, Home Care Garland we conduct morning walk with distance and conduct exercise for seniors citizens.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list