View: 4537|Reply: 12

[A9 Pro 2021] UMIDIGI A9 Pro 2021 8GB E V1.0_20210326 ROM - SPFT release

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-13 04:19:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the SP Flash Tool release of the
E V1.0_20210326 system software
for UMIDIGI A9 Pro 2021 8GB+128GB

European version for EEA countries

Please note, this software release is compatible only with the 2021 edition of UMIDIGI A9 Pro with 8GB RAM

Flash tool operation is recommended to experienced users only. If you are not yet an experienced flash tool user, please carefully read the flash tool tutorial before proceeding, and strictly follow each instruction.

Except if an authorized or responsible expert directly asked you to do that,
never format the flash chip of your device or you instantly lose your warranty!

UMIDIGI A9 Pro 2021 receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you've bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again. Moreover, flashing with SPFT is the only option to repair (replace) damaged system software.

Changelog:
First release for manufacturing

FOTA version: UMIDIGI_A9 Pro_R.E_V1.0_20210326

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SP Flash Tool
Resources:

Flashtool tutorial: http://bit.ly/SPFTguide

ROM: >>> UMIDIGI_A9PRO_R-E_V1-0_20210326.rar <<<
Extract the .rar file before use. The scatter file (MT6771_Android_scatter.txt) is inside the extracted folder, together with the other components

VCOM driver: Windows 10 can automatically install it. Please make sure that your Windows is logged in with administrator rights and your computer has a working internet connection when first time connecting your phone.

Here's an optional solution to start the flashing process on your UMIDIGI A9 Pro 2021 if the standard method doesn't work.
It's especially useful if your phone is bricked or is stuck in bootloop
1. Connect your phone to USB.
2. Start the flashing process with the Download button in the flasher app.
3. Press and hold the power button of your phone until the flashing process starts (red bar appears at the bottom of the app window), then release it. In this process you have to keep the power button pressed for about 10 seconds.
4. Wait until the flashing process finishes.

If you accidentally formatted the flash chip of your phone, visit the following thread: A7|A7S|A7 Pro|A9|A9 Pro|BISON: Repair IMEIs, MEID and Google certificate

Kind request from users:
Please report any kind of new issues you experience after installing this update only if you've already flashed this ROM with SP Flash Tool in Firmware Upgrade mode. In rare cases a FOTA update can cause more or less serious malfunctions but that means only the update process went wrong, not a badly developed ROM. An updated stock ROM, especially related to the basic functions will not cause any new issues but will solve some of the existing ones.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-7 07:27:11 | Show all posts
@bencebacsi @974 Just bought the A9 Pro 2021. The wifi does not work. It cuts out every minute.
Have tried:
2.4 and 5 Ghz frequency.
Resetting router.
using other wifi location
restarting phone
playing with Mac Address options in phone.
Turning on and off airplane mode
updating phone
factory reset of phone
and everything else suggested.
Why is this problem brought up in different threads in this forum and all over the internet and Umidigi doesn't respond or provide a fix? Is the hardware broken? This phone is useless.

maybe you will respond to this message. Or social media? we shall seee

Author| Post time 2021-5-7 18:39:53 | Show all posts
SocialMediaMan replied at 2021-5-7 07:27
@bencebacsi @974 Just bought the A9 Pro 2021. The wifi does not work. It cuts out every minute.
Hav ...

Hi,

If you set up your phone by restoring a Google backup or copying another phone, the old wireless settings may cause such issues.
Go to 'Settings → System → Advanced → Reset options → Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth', and RESET SETTINGS. Then connect to your WiFi router again.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-12 01:37:55 | Show all posts
Hi, I bought 300 pieces of A9 pro 6gb and 8gb. All of them has the same problem, everytime I have a video call in whatsaap and I try to minimice the window or go back, The phone restarts and opens up a black window with yellow and red letters with this text "Can't read Andoid system. Your data is corrupted..." I need some help I have a stock of 300 pieces that I cant sell with this problem.
imagen a9 pro.jpg

Comments

I have the same issue, But Messenger LITE version dos work. Is there any solution?  Post time 2021-5-22 18:43

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-13 22:25:29 | Show all posts
My problem is that when you watch youtube 1h, 60% of the battery disappears! for someone the problem is this?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-14 03:08:09 | Show all posts
I have a brand new A9 Pro 2021 (8Go/128Go) EEA
Hi, I have the same bug and did it with trying to go back during a WhatsApp's video call.
Like Google maps : each time I use Google maps, it crashs my phone when i press home button on system's navigation buttons (this minimise map's window).
Then the phone boots itself in recovery mode saying "your data are corrupted. Choose to retry or factory reset"
I choose "retry" and Android boots. After it's booted Google's setup ask me to choose my web search engine.
All this happens each time as described. So this is a bug.
Swapping cache and maps's data don't solve this bug
Link to bug's video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 9k/view?usp=sharing
I did a support's ticket : TICKET-44380 A9 Pro 2021---other problem---Google Maps crashs my Umi

I found the bug : You can't watch a video window inside an another window. For exemple try this with google Chrome : I can't see a video inside a web page. The whole screen flash black and white.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-17 17:31:03 | Show all posts
Meus Amigos, bom dia!

O meu Umidigi A9 Pro está apresentando o seguinte problema:
Ele fica entrando em várias telas de aplicativos ao mesmo tempo, mesmo sem eu solicitar. Quando estou usando algum aplicativo ele sai do que eu estou usando e abre outros sem minha solicitação. Parece um BUG no software. Vocês sabem me ajudar a corrigir esse problema.
O aparelho só tem 11 dias de uso e os aplicativos são os mesmo que tinha em meu telefone anterior e rodavam sem problema.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-22 18:50:39 | Show all posts
Edited by remco1984 at 2021-5-24 01:01  

I have the same issue with videocalls. Hope they solve the bug quickly

EDIT: I found a solution for the videocall app Facebook messenger!!!
You should turnof the PIP (picture in picture) mode in the app settings of facebook messenger. Then you can go back to previouse screen or minimize it.
Here is my video how to fix: umidigi a9 pro 128gb black screen in videocall fix android 11 - YouTube

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-29 12:53:36 | Show all posts
I have a problem when the entrance to Twich appears

Will there be a solution?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-6-16 01:38:56 | Show all posts
Eu desativei o modo picture in picture dos apps que tem, alguém ja tentou instalar a rom antiga ou a rom do a9pro 2020?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list