[Users sharing] Do websites Really Need Target Advertising?

Metaplast Post time 2021-5-3 16:03:39 | Show all posts [Copy link]
4 88
View: 88|Reply: 4

[Users sharing] Do websites Really Need Target Advertising?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-5 17:24:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Does anyone here genuinely think that website targeted advertising of neutral products will do anything?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-5 23:29:36 | Show all posts
This is necessary to find the right customers

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-5 23:31:58 | Show all posts
Target advertisement is very important. Usually, you don't decide what can be your target advertisement, because big companies decide where to insert ads based on your products. For example, I have my own website with instruments for builders and garage. I digital marketing company from Sydney installed the SEO software on my website and now it can track the users of the Internet that really can be interested in my product. You can show an ad with instruments to a woman, but everyone understands that the chances that she will click on such an ad are very low.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-25 02:05:13 | Show all posts
You'll need to learn a different aspect of SEO, like on-page and off-page SEO, Both need to be perfectly done in accordance of Google to rank your site higher on google. I am running a blog on wordpress that is providing information about how to use a drill and all about drilling technology. site is housener on the internet. this site is providing amazing guides and reviews about drills like cordless drills etc. you can read these guides and hope these guides help you to use drills properly. visit and check the seo of this site.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-3 16:03:39 | Show all posts
You'll need to learn a different aspect of SEO, like on-page and off-page SEO, Both need to be perfectly done in accordance of Google to rank your site higher on google. I am running a blog on wordpress that is providing information about baby crib resources. site is parentner on the internet. this site is providing amazing guides and reviews about crib resources etc. you can read these guides and hope these guides help you visit and check the seo of this site.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list