20 3407
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI S5 Pro | BISON GT: Repair IMEIs, MEID and Google certificate

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-8 12:04:06 | Show all posts
I have removed the factory protector that comes with the device, the problem persists. It seems to be a software problem since when I install an application to use the fingerprint sensor with gestures, the hardware is detected and shown on the screen, the problem is that one or more fingerprints are not enrolled.

You can tell me a detailed more advanced method, I consider myself an advanced user.

And at the most critical point, how can I validate my guarantee?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-14 03:00:32 | Show all posts
I restored it in sp flash tool but I gave it in whole flash format and installed the rom but when it started I got the google key warning and the imei that I already corrected it but I can no longer put a fingerprint because it does not appear The registration was completed but before I formatted it, if it worked well for me, I hope you can address my problem and in the comments I see that I am not the only one who passed that on

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-14 03:03:38 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2020-12-22 08:30
Hi,

If you have a screen protector applied on your screen, remove it and try again to set your fi ...

has any solution to my problem that I wrote to you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-19 02:54:23 | Show all posts
Edited by troc at 2021-1-19 15:31  

hello, i think bricked my device by erasing the preloader..(format all + download). now not even vibration or screen on or any other response. would you be so kind and advise on how to solve  the issue? thanks.              Edit: windows 10 blocked medatek preloader driver installment. after fix, flash of ver 1.2 e successful. but no IEMI and no fingerprint reader. post above (beanpod active tool 2.7.1 ) solved IEMI and google error, but not the fingerprint scanner issue (enrollment failed message without even starting proccess...so no fingerprints !! help?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-4 09:23:24 | Show all posts
I have the same problem with the fingerprint enrollment. Umidigi support has not answered my last comment after four weeks and they do not mention how to make the guarantee valid. Someone has the solution to the problem?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-10 22:33:24 | Show all posts
Edited by Göbel at 2021-2-10 23:10  

Mein Problem ist:

Wo bekomme ich die MEID-Nummer her, sie ist mir verloren gegangen.Und ich brauche den google Key
bitte per mail falls ihr in hier nicht posten wollt.
danke

Der SavtyNet Test ergibt
Bacic Integity Fail
CTS Profil match fail

(Ich kann das schönde Smatrtphon z.Z. nih mehr bei Google einloggen, dass ist sehr schlecht...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-10 23:12:44 | Show all posts
mir fehlt der Google key und MEID

ImaI habe ich von der Verpackung

Danke

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-13 14:45:00 | Show all posts
#Bencebacsi, do you have any comments about it, it is not just an incident, there are several of us and apparently there is no solution yet. They have been slow to answer my last message that I sent them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-24 13:40:10 | Show all posts
Hi good nigth, someone has the solution to the problem?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-8 19:38:37 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2020-12-6 12:34
You should perform a factory data reset or flash your phone in firmware upgrade mode.

Tabaxi were extraordinary trackers and used these abilities in battle. Speed and secrecy joined with their normal cover implied that tabaxi were disposition gifted at shock tabaxi 5eattacks.[2] Tabaxi were even known to camouflage their fragrance with sweet-smelling herbs.[3] Their hunting abilities and knowledge made them imposing strategists. Gatherings would regularly drive prey into ambushes, at some point playing with their destined adversary prior to killing them.
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list