credits
Post time 2020-8-20 02:35:47 | Show all posts
Hi!

backup does not work.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-20 18:54:27 | Show all posts
Hi, the new update did not fix the problem with the automatic reception of MMS picture messages, still data transmission must be enabled to receive this message. Applications are lagging and Chrome freezes while browsing. Playing Full HD videos on Youtube is not smooth. Programmers from Umidigi fix these serious bugs. You added charging animation and you didn't fix any major bugs ... shame!

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2020-8-21 16:05:09 | Show all posts
Hi DigiUmi007 !

I don't use MMS, I can't say.
I also see a problem with applications from Google (Chrome, Google Play, ...) on the A5 Pro. Some other applications and games will also crash, the response is also on the forums or comments. I guess the problem will be at the core of Android, and Umidigi doesn't know if he'll do anything about it. Playing videos in Full HD will be more of a problem in that the A7 Pro has a Mali G71 GPU and a Hellio P23 CPU, which is about 30% of the performance compared to the S5 Pro (Mali G76, Hellio G90). Umidigi won't do much with that.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-22 18:17:40 | Show all posts
clausb375 replied at 2020-8-15 15:41
Hi!
After updating my UMIDIGI A7 Pro EEA version to the newest firmware UMIDIGI A7 Pro EEA V2.1 2020 ...

Hi,

I have exactly same issue with family link.
I have wiped data and retry with normal gmail account and it's work, but with google family link it fail at different setup steps or after trying to load applications.
With normal account i have also issu with backgound applications not working like google play automatic updates.
I have this issue on two of UMDIGI A7 Pro.
One of those phones has worked for about 5 months without any issue until the last OTA automatic update.

I have downgraded the phone to V1.0 20200613 and i's work fine.
Hope the UMDIGI will quickly solve this issue .

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2020-8-24 03:17:03 | Show all posts
Hi Umidigi!
Alerts in Settings can't be deleted.
I can't use Wi-Fi calling at all, and then how do I remove this alert?
When I open Settings, I have a full screen notification.

Screenshot_20200821-205537.png

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-22 23:02:34 | Show all posts

Whatsapp hacker

Edited by rajkumarseo12 at 2020-9-22 23:08  

Keep up the wonderful piece of work, I read few contents on this web site and I  believe that your web blog is real interesting and has got circles of great info. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us! Hi there,WhatsApp hackerI found your site via Google while looking for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. That is the proper weblog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a topic that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!WhatsApp hacker

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-22 23:34:25 | Show all posts

Phone hacker

Edited by rajkumarseo12 at 2020-9-22 23:38  

I visited  a lot of website but I  believe  this one has  something  extra in it in it.Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information.  phone hackerGreat read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.You’ll find some intriguing points in time in this post but I do not know if I see all of them center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Excellent post , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner too.I consider, that you are not right. Let’s discuss it. Write to me in PM.The writers simply did not give the characters an opportunity to display the complexity of the relationship. phone hacker
The subtle (but hilarious) underlying lament of these characters is they all reminisce over their past lives as hardened assassins and pine just to kill one more little ol’ person.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-25 04:41:43 | Show all posts
Edited by RobertRose1997 at 2020-9-25 04:45  

Edited by RobertRose1997 at 2020-9-25 04:42  

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
It's very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! buy cocaine in reddit

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-10-6 21:48:47 | Show all posts
Edited by rajkumarseo12 at 2020-10-6 21:49  

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.ThopTV for PC
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list