5 99
View: 99|Reply: 5

[Q&A] Forex for U.S. Traders

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-14 21:49:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Due to the strict and complex regulatory environment for companies operating in the Forex market, it has become quite difficult to work in the United States.  Tell me which brokers are reliable for Forex if I'm in the US?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-16 04:27:53 | Show all posts
Are forex brokers allowed in the Us?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-17 23:40:44 | Show all posts
The forex market is not for the weak and requires a certain level of knowledge and skills. Forex for US customers has clear rules for working. The legislation defines the working conditions for forex.
Forex brokers have licenses to work on Forex and knowledge laws. You can choose a forex broker on the https://fx-list.com/crypto-forex-brokers. This will allow you to make money on forex and be profitable.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-21 15:38:42 | Show all posts
Before you start trading, you need to study trading strategies

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-21 17:32:11 | Show all posts
I have been interested in cryptocurrency trading for a long time and at the moment I am studying abcd fibonacci pattern forex trading https://tenkofx.co.za/abcd-candestick-pattern/ By the way, ABCD is a very famous model and, in my opinion, the best of the ways that traders analyze the market. I believe that I can start trading when I am completely confident in myself and my knowledge.

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  13:46 | Show all posts
Though I live in US, i use like Acc custom clearance agent perth as a broker. I was a beginer during the time but then I first learned that forex trading is not easy. You may have heard that there is lot of money in trading and so making money is very easy. Yes money is there but to get that you have to be skilled enough.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list