Power 3 Issue Reporting

omniuni Post time 2020-4-19 18:34:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts   [Copy link]
117 14003
Author: omniuni

Power 3 Issue Reporting

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-9 20:53:58 | Show all posts
Camera still sucks...from umidigi one to umidigi power 3...

The video camera is too choppy in low light situation...why? other phone cameras don't have this issue...and the room is not that dark either, it's well lit with florescent light but still video camera is choppy. can we fix this please?

48MPs but pic quality doesn't reflect it at all....

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-9 21:07:55 | Show all posts
And how do i remove that "Add another email account" prompt in Settings? bugs the hell outta me

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-9 21:11:05 | Show all posts
Another thing..there is no settings to swap the buttons..i want back to the on the right...

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-4-15 23:22:51 | Show all posts
Hello!
Buy this cell phone with the software full of bugs. Please need help with screen locked notifications and sound crashes. I did all the updates, factory reset and disconnected Google and nothing works.
When will they update and fix it once and for all? I read many, many, complaints about this model. Thank you.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-16 22:42:07 | Show all posts
Depois de 40 dias de espera Recebi meu power 3 ontem e já chegou sem som nos autofalantes; estou bastante decepcionado com a umidigi pois não testa seus aparelhos antes de vender! Já desativei o ok google, e fiz um hard heset e não resolveu, acho que é o proprio autofalante que não funciona.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-17 03:17:13 | Show all posts
Hi,

Just got this phone. Using it on Fido network in Canada. Everything works except MMS. I can use mobile data, SMS, make calls. But not MMS. Send and receive fails. I tried everything - reset network, reset phone to factory settings and still does not work.

I put a different sim card in - Rogers - and it worked fine for MMS. Put the Fido one back and still no MMS. It works fine in my other unlocked phones so not sure if there is a problem with Fido and Power 3? I also cannot add or edit APN settings and it looks like that may be the problem. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Comments

I have exact same problem as you describe. It seems the phone and Fido sim does not work together. However it seems no problem for me to send/receive MMS to my son phone which is using Telus network.  Post time 2020-4-21 09:05

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-18 20:41:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
New thing with latest update. Phone says it is a pixel in settings. Please add full screen for video apps etc. Lots of apps have notification area turn black at side of app in landscape.
Also, your forum is virtually impossible to navigate on my power 3. Took me 10 mins to post.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-4-19 01:26:35 | Show all posts
Hello
Another very unpleasant error is, when you hear a WhatsApp audio, sometimes the screen turns off and is locked until the audio ends. It usually occurs at sunset, perhaps it is related to the light sensor. It was not fixed with the update. I have video.
So, I have 2 major errors. The above, and the locked screen, which does not light up during notifications. Please repair !!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-19 02:27:48 | Show all posts
Edited by bk120994 at 2020-4-19 02:30  

Buen día a todos los miembros del foro.
Quisiera que me ayuden si alguien tiene y me pudiese facilitar los sigueintes documentos del UMIDIGI POWER 3:
1.- Código FCC ID del celular marca UMIDIGI modelo POWER 3
2.- Manual manual técnico del equipo que contenga sus especificaciones técnicas, así como la marca, modelo, nombre y dirección del fabricante, siendo las referencias técnicas específicas, las siguientes: - Rango (s) de frecuencias de operación. - Potencia (s) máxima (s) de transmisión por rango (s) de frecuencias. - Estándar (es) de comunicación inalámbrica.
3.- Copia del certificado o documento que consigna la tasa de absorción específica (SAR) emitido en el país de origen por autoridad competente o laboratorio de prestigio internacional.
4.- Documentación del fabricante que acredite contar con funcionalidad de Difusión Celular o Cell Broadcast, que permite configurar con los parámetros del SISMATE.
Muchas gracias y buen día.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-4-19 18:34:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. My umidigi was working fine but since last update sound os horrible in calls, videos, etc
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list