36 1978
Author: Uxon

Fingerprint stopped to work

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-24 18:12:09 | Show all posts
My Umidigi F2 one month after the purchase, no longer recognizes the fingerprint reader. What can I do?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-12 17:06:56 | Show all posts
Same problem. Since yesterday, my fingerprint sensor doesn't work anymore and isn't detected by android. The option to activate it is missing in the menu...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-9 19:24:11 | Show all posts
Yes, SAME PROBLEM here as well with my F2. All of the sudden finger print sensor stopped working and then it was completely gone from the settings. Nothing seems to be helping.

Umidigi support pls. advice!

Umidigi support pls. issue fix/update!

Anybody out there, do you have a working fix?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-13 23:11:51 | Show all posts
If you have problems try factory reset.  I found that it solves many problems.  Back up and reset.  Should work again.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-22 23:39:05 | Show all posts
not sure, i am thinking about getting it

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-26 23:03:47 | Show all posts
Did anyone manage to solve the problem of the dead fingerprint sensor?
My F2 no longer reads the fingerprint or the option appears anymore, the technical support is also not helping at all.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-23 04:14:49 | Show all posts
Last week my Umidigi F2 started to slow down and not respond to touch and got worse throughout the day. I managed to try rebooting several times but it did not resolve it and then most of the swipes are ignored and cannot power down. I also cannot select "OK" in "Reboot to safe mode" window. Google voice assistant seemed to be picking up random sounds. I tried to turn it off but could not. The phone would ignore touch and swipe and then suddenly there will be a flury of activity on the screen. It is making it impossible to use the phone. I searched online to see if anyone else has similar problems and all I am finding is that it is likely a hardare problem. I opened a ticket with Umidigi and the ticket is with support but they have not answered in a week. I have not dropped the phone and it is pristine looking and a beautiful phone. The phone only arrived in late january and I started using it a month or so after so it is a nearly new phone (5 months use or so).

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-24 18:42:54 | Show all posts
same here seem its a major issue

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-26 11:59:31 | Show all posts
Last week my Umidigi F2 started to slow down and not respond to touch and got worse throughout the day. I managed to try rebooting several times but it did not resolve it and then most of the swipes are ignored and cannot power down. I also cannot select "OK" in "Reboot to safe mode" window. Google voice assistant seemed to be picking up random sounds. I tried to turn it off but could not. The phone would ignore touch and swipe and then suddenly there will be a flury of activity on the screen. It is making it impossible to use the phone. I searched online to see if anyone else has similar problems and all I am finding is that it is likely a hardare problem. I opened a ticket with Umidigi and the ticket is with support but they have not answered in a week. I have not dropped the phone and it is pristine looking and a beautiful phone. The phone only arrived in late january and I started using it a few weeks after so it is a nearly new phone (5 months use or so).

Please let me know how to resolve.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-27 08:16:43 | Show all posts
Last week my Umidigi F2 started to slow down and not respond to touch and got worse throughout the day. I managed to try rebooting several times but it did not resolve it and then most of the swipes are ignored and cannot power down. I also cannot select "OK" in "Reboot to safe mode" window. Google voice assistant seemed to be picking up random sounds. I tried to turn it off but could not. The phone would ignore touch and swipe and then suddenly there will be a flury of activity on the screen. It is making it impossible to use the phone. I searched online to see if anyone else has similar problems and all I am finding is that it is likely a hardare problem. I opened a ticket with Umidigi and the ticket is with support but they have not answered in a week. I have not dropped the phone and it is pristine looking and a beautiful phone. The phone only arrived in late january and I started using it a few weeks after so it is a nearly new phone (5 months use or so).

Please let me know how to resolve.
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list