Post time 2020-2-3 06:25:47 | Show all posts
I got my Power 3, I'm loving it right now

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-2-3 22:37:59 | Show all posts
I have the latest software update.

I faced phone mute issue yesterday & today again. This made my day very bad. I was not able to hear any sound from the call, no audio output from youtube video / any video be playing.. tried workaround by asking a whatsapp voice call - didnot work.

Tried a direct call (via sim network), first call was on mute. Tried 2nd time and it un-muted.

Please fix this issue asap.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-4 01:20:45 | Show all posts
Hello ninjas.
I have first English review of this device, I reported few bugs problems and also gave my impressions about Good sides of this device.
Please watch my review here and share it-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_lHgsEYBA

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-2-6 18:04:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Shuraken at 2020-2-6 18:19  

I also had problems with sound. The update did not help. Other comments.
1. There is no NFC in the status bar.
2. I cannot delete the Ok, Google widget on the main screen.
3. In the stock camera application, I can’t configure saving to SD card.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-6 21:52:03 | Show all posts
1. I also constantly lose sound in the phone.
2. Also, the "Game mode" setting does not work correctly - the application ticks in the list are constantly shuffled, which is clicked on the "Add apps for Game mode" button.
3. There is no software stabilization in the camera, although the phone has a gyroscope, and Samsung ISOCELL GM1 supports stabilization through a gyroscope. It’s strange.
4. When I answer the call, sometimes the screen turns off immediately, although I did not bring it to my ear.
5. It looks like the phone has Bluetooth 4.2 instead of 5.0. Deceived or defective firmware?
6. Stock Camera application is deleted if you restore backup data from another phone with the restoration of all settings (wallpaper, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.).

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-7 00:59:15 | Show all posts
Edited by dan_b@ukr.net at 2020-2-7 21:08  

Discovered issues:
Network:
CDMA/EVDO BC0/BC1 – does not function: no voice calling,no internet. When cdma R-UIM card is combined with LTE sim-card, then bothcards do not work. In both cases the cards deactivate and activate bythemselves every 2-3 minutes.
It is only possible to use GSM/LTE/UMTS sim-cards. R-UIMschecked and work fine on other brand phones.
Screen:
Dose not light up from standby when sms/email arrive. Allpower economy is OFF, all notifications are ON. Factory reset did not help.
Camera:
Wide angle video – 1) blinking on either light or darkareas of the picture, presumably to faulty exposure metering; 2) 29 frames/secin daylight, but low frame rate in artificial ambient light.
Slow motion – specky/blurry picture, almost useless
Gyroscope:
Does not physically exist – just a simulation. Can bechecked when playing 360 degrees video on YouTube
Bluetooth:
4.2 instead of 5.0 – shown by test apps

I did 1) factory reset, 2) reflashed the official ROM, 3)Updated to the last firmware version – nothing of these helped.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-7 22:04:53 | Show all posts
Hi all,
i recive my Power 3 on 30.01.2020 and must say that the pohne is really amazing.

About the sound problem:
As soon i did my first install i get an update and after this update began the sound problems like you describe
no ring tone, no sound in youtube, or multimedia.

So i did a factory reset and REALLY EVERYTHING cant work bether, everything is function 100%.
So i recommend to do a factory reset, this solved the problems for me and after this factory reset i didn´t get this strange update again.

I´am really very happy with the phone 172.000 with Antutu benchmark is not bad, the display is absolute brilliant, with beautiful collors.
Battery life? Since 30.01 i plug it one time to charge, this was 3 days ago and it still say enough for two days more.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-8 05:34:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Ctey at 2020-2-8 05:36  
everything is function 100%

And the gyroscope working on YouTube 360 degrees videos? And live wallpapers can be installed now? And during an incoming call there is no black screen? And is the "Game mode" set up normally? And in the battery settings, the applications power consumption is normally displayed? And the Camera app doesn’t disappear on its own? And the accelerometer is not shaking?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-9 13:34:55 | Show all posts
Received my power 3 yesterday, an excellent device for the price.
I had the sound go blank, all I did was turned the phone off then on everything was then OK nO Problems since.
The first thing I did was an update to the latest version and everything seems to work fine.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-9 22:20:38 | Show all posts
Edited by RomanL at 2020-2-10 03:02  

Hi everyone , received  my Power 3 , same sound issue . I like the phone but without sound  impossible to use . Yesterday wrote to  technical support about this problem . Will se .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list