Author: bencebacsi

The UMIDIGI Power 3 has been launched

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-18 19:42:25 | Show all posts
MSU replied at 2020-1-18 19:16
Мой заказ отправлен 15 января. Приложили умичасы3 в кач ...

Ну все значит замечательно,ждем посылки!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-19 22:53:23 | Show all posts
Edited by Marinus at 2020-1-19 23:11  

Hi everybody and Umidigi,

I hope you’re all well and that you are as me, waiting for the good news that our Power-3 is underway. Reading through this forum I think that we all got a bit tired of waiting but I think that this was more or less to be expected before making the order. From the beginning Umidigi wrote that it was about a pre-sale and theoretically that could mean anything.

Umidigi would have been a great company when they would have kept us informed about the whole process and tell us with what was still needed before they could actually start shipping. I speak for myself, but I prefer a good working phone over a problem phone that I get too quick and so I tried to keep my patience.

Unfortunately we were not informed, no real information was given and apparently fake tracking numbers were send out and cancelled, giving people false hope first and a deception later. Last week I got my tracking number and now 6 days later it is still the same, “order received by carrier”.

We got some information in this forum last week from our only hope from Umidigi Ben, saying that the shipment of the phones should start on Wednesday with the oldest orders going out first. That was great news, it gave new hope and it would have been even better when Umidigi would have informed us at the end of the week saying that this had actually happened and that the first 500 or so were shipped. If the shipment would not have started yet, then this is what they could have written us on Friday afternoon, so that we as buyers who have spent our money a long time ago, knew what was going on.

So I hereby ask Umidigi to inform us with the latest status of the Power-3 and its shipment. We buyers want a good working phone but also we want to know what is going on and what to expect. If it is good news or bad news, please tell us. Please keep us informed from now on, we buyers already have given you our trust by transferring our money. Just keep us informed and we might buy your next phones too.

We hope to hear from you soon!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-20 03:00:46 | Show all posts
Marinus replied at 2020-1-19 22:53
Edited by Marinus at 2020-1-19 23:11  

The phone is surely being sent out now
Started Jan 15th

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-21 01:34:49 | Show all posts
Edited by QueBall at 2020-1-21 02:37  
QueBall replied at 2020-1-18 00:30
Got a reply on Aliexpress today.  Extended my purchase protection and says my order is going to be s ...

Got DHL tracking number and DHL shows item received and left hong kong with the correct destination (not like the fake tracking number I was sent before, saying it was going to Mexico)

So, I guess I will see it in a day or two.

Also I believe that Umidigi and most other China companies will be closed until Jan 31 for new years festival holiday.  I expect no new shipments going out starting today for next 2 weeks.  

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-1-21 15:34:10 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2020-1-13 02:47
Hi,

The AliExpresse store informed me, shipping of the Power 3 is going to start this week. I'll  ...

Привет, Бен!
Мне кажется, чтобы успокоить заказчиков, надо сделать так же, как было сделано с F2, - сделать видеоролик с партией готовых Power 3 и готовых к отправке и выложить его в соцсетях и YuoTube. Это повысит доверие к Umidigi и успокоит покупателей, и отток их станет меньше.
Удачи!

Hello Ben!
It seems to me that in order to reassure customers, it’s necessary to do the same as it was done with F2 - make a video with a batch of ready-made Power 3s and ready to be sent and post it on social networks and YuoTube. This will increase confidence in Umidigi and reassure customers, and their outflow will become less.
Good luck!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-21 20:50:25 | Show all posts
Edited by Marinus at 2020-1-21 21:53  

13-1-2020 Umidigi gives the order to the transport company for shipment
20-1-2020 Phone has left Umidigi and is on it's way
21-1-2020 Shipment canceled by Umidigi

No further information from Umidigi, I don't know what to believe anymore........

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-21 23:54:16 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI is not working from Jan 20 to Jan 31
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000639953439.html

Announcement
We will out of office during the Spring Festival.
Here is the public notic, please check it before ordering.

1. Time-out
From 20th to 31st Jan, 2020 (Still support self-helping purchase)
After sale problem dealed when the Festival ends.
2.Shipping Arrangement
Order during festival arranged when holiday ends;
3.Delay notic
Order shipped out if purchase before Jan.18,
while it’s normal if no tracking update for 15 days,
shipping company in China out of office successively;
Hope your understanding for delay in reply.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-22 16:55:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Marinus replied at 2020-1-21 20:50
Edited by Marinus at 2020-1-21 21:53  

13-1-2020 Umidigi gives the order to the transport company  ...

FOR EVERYONe WHO ORDER THIS DEVICE

UMIDIGI POWER 3 DOESN'T EXIST

IF U CAN GIVE BACK UR MONEY, SO DO IT RIGHT NOW

JUST CHECk YOUTUBE, THERE IS NO Review ABOUT THIS DEVICE TO PROVE IT, THAT EXIST
NO REVIEW FOR 15 OR 20 MINUTES
I KNOW WEBSITES, THEY CLEAN ORDER & PRE-ORDER

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-22 23:14:18 | Show all posts
I placed my order on Nov. 29th, I also ordered a phone wallet and screen protectors. The screen protectors and wallet were shipped (left China) on Dec. 5th. They still haven't landed in my country (54 days in the air, lol)
As for the phones, it showed as shipped on Jan.10th but then 2 days ago it is saying order cancelled by seller. I sent a message and received the auto reply that they are on holidays until the end of the month.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-23 03:16:38 | Show all posts
jackson24 replied at 2020-1-22 16:55
FOR EVERYONe WHO ORDER THIS DEVICE

UMIDIGI POWER 3 DOESN'T EXIST

Hi,

Already a lot of Power 3 orders have been shipped and it will continue in February. Unfortunately the Chinese New Year cannot be postponed, so China is suspended now. Here's a YouTube review for your service: https://youtu.be/YbU04vUo5xY
The first DHL Express shipped orders are being delivered these days, so I guess a bunch of new reviews will be posted this week.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list