credits
Post time 2020-1-4 17:34:27 | Show all posts
Is headphone output stereo?
Seems not

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-17 05:43:32 | Show all posts
I have recieved this phone. No microphone! Even after update! Very disappointed.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-18 07:01:15 | Show all posts
wacou replied at 2019-9-25 10:00
Any  update guarantee ?  
I really hope Umidigi is not another one-shot-deal kind of company.

Don't hold your breath on any significant updates. The F1, launched a year ago, won't get any upgrade to Android 10 and the last security patch Umidigi made available is from May.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-19 14:45:10 | Show all posts
The F2 was advertised for it's cameras , Why didn't Umidigi enable EIS electronic Image stabilization like they did for the F1 and the Umidigi X.
I own all three and the F1 and the X take better video and pictures than the new F2. I hope Umidigi provides an update that will put the F2 on par with the other umidigi phones. I've really supported Umidigi but I feel If they're going to not fix the camera and video issues with the F2 I'll stop recommending Umidigi and won't purchase another one of their products again. I also feel they should provide at least one android version update like from 9 to 10. I feel If Umidigi really wants to grow and standout and compete with lets say Xiaomi they're going to have to provide better software support and at least one Android upgrade. Umidigi stands above the rest in the frequency bands they support. That's the main reason I purchased Umidigi phones, other wise I'd have purchased from Xiaomi at least they have good cameras and do update their phones including updating to newer versions of Android. I'm still rooting for Umidigi but beginning to feel like you get what they send you and I guess if it turns on it's good enough.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-22 09:03:17 | Show all posts
Edited by datboyolly at 2020-1-22 09:04  
iggy_ replied at 2020-1-19 14:45
The F2 was advertised for it's cameras , Why didn't Umidigi enable EIS electronic Image stabilizatio ...

Umidigi will always be pot luck.

The F1 is made by an ODM called A-Gold (http://www.agoldcomm.com/en-us/) whereas the F2 is made by Droi (http://www.droi.com/). Umidigi browse the catalog of these ODMs, pick out devices that look good, make some customisations (eg to specs and design), and then put them up for sale to us users.

Unfortunately for us, the ODM only has a duty to ensure the device software is flawless, but does not have any duty to provide updates. Umidigi can pay the ODM to develop and release updates, but since it costs more money for Umidigi and that isn't included in their device budget, all they will do is ensure bug-free software.

It comes down to cost. We're paying for cheap devices. We're getting good quality/speed hardware for very little money.
Xiaomi fully design the hardware of their devices, employ OEMs to physically make the devices, and then produce all of the software in-house. They are in a completely different league of manufacturing and supprorting to Umidigi. Ultimately, Xiaomi's business model means they end up making more money and can deliver better support this way. But to get to Xiaomi's size and model of business, it costs $$$millions, plus years of experience.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-24 03:32:02 | Show all posts
saludos

Tengo el modelo F2.

tengo barias consultas.

excelente cámara.

al parecer la cámara de video duos, solo sirve para enviar conversaciones a mis contactos.

y la función en la cámara fotográfica en la parte de vídeos me permite hacer vídeos cortos.

que tengo que hacer para que funcione como cámara de vídeo normal.

la única recomendación que he tenido en otros foros es que instale open camara, pero no se si dañe el equipo.

otra cosa copie desde mi computadora una fail de fotos y no logro ver el fail en el telefono

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-24 03:34:35 | Show all posts
Silence!!! replied at 2019-12-12 06:35
Have someone already f2 in hand? Becouse, i have every week new information about shipping. Every mo ...

si, después de comprarlo por aliexpress en 11 de noviembre, llego el 9 de enero 2020.

Comments

Already also.. after 3 months... But, yeah, i have :)  Post time 2020-1-24 23:34

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-24 16:09:56 | Show all posts
erick26 replied at 2020-1-24 03:32
saludos

Tengo el modelo F2.

La app de Camara normal funciona correctamente, quizás no puedes acceder a la captura de vídeo normal por el bug en la interfaz que impide visualizar la opción correctamente. Probablemente lo corrijan en la siguiente actualización. Si seleccionas el idioma inglés en el sistema, podrás visualizar la intefaz de cámara correctamente. Open Camera no dañará tu equipo.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-25 23:37:17 | Show all posts
datboyolly replied at 2020-1-22 09:03
Edited by datboyolly at 2020-1-22 09:04  

I own the F1 which board is  A-Gold but I also own the Umidigi X which is made by Droi  including the hyped F2's cameras which work great on the Umidigi X. I looked forward to the F2 and waited patiently as everyone did, One would think as they both have the same 48 mega pixel camera that the video and picture quality would be the same. Sadly the F2 has been a huge disappointment with respect to their cameras video and picture quality comparing the F2 to the X. The F2's cameras really need an update to hopefully provide EIS electronic image stabilization for video and pictures. It also has some odd characters in the settings. I chose Umidigi over Xiaomi, realme, redmi. oppo, etc. as Umidig has the most bands that I've seen as I'm able to run Verizon on the F1 , X and the F2 without issue. I really like Umidigi and want them to succeed and become more popular. i know I've told countless people about them and feel that the Umidigi X pictures and can hold up quite well to some top tier phones. I'm just really hoping that Umidigi can send out an update for the F2 to enable EIS. Hopefully that's possibly as one would think the camera should support it. As a consumer and owner of Umidigi products I'm just not sure if this feed back is being looked into or if we're all wasting out time. I'd say the biggest complaint that I have with Umidigi is not being able to have contact or feedback with respect to problems like the F2.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-26 03:59:58 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI F2 is a great phone for the price but is not supported by the VERIZON OR SPRINT networks.   Just received F2 and data is not functioning on Verizon network.   IMEI checks with both Verizon and Sprint websites confrim they are not supporting the F2 phones.   Even though UMIDIGI states the global F2 phone will work with any Mobile Network carrier beware that carrier may not have the F2 on their list of approved Bring Your Own Phone.  Buyer please beware that if you have your mind set on VERIZON or SPRINT you will be in for a dissapointment with the F2.   It looks like only options with carriers in the USA for the phone to fully function properly will be with ATT or T-Mobile.  

Comments

I can confirm that VERIZON does not support the F2. I was able to send and receive SMS, send and receive data, and Initaiate phone calls, but unable to receive calls. Will try T-Mobile tomorrow.  Post time 2020-1-26 05:38
12345678Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list