Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-7 15:21:49 | Show all posts
Edited by kebsan at 2020-1-7 15:23  

F1 Playのファームウェア ”2019090319_g38v71c2k_kw_f1_play-ota.zip”で、何かの理由でリカバリーした場合、カメラ機能を退化させます。このファームウェアを使ってのリカバリーを行うとカメラがフォーカスせず、ぼやけた写真を撮ることになります。バーコードやQRコードも読み取ることが出来ません。
ただ新規に端末を購入した時、カメラは正常に動作していました。つまり製品に搭載されているファームウェアの方が新しいのです。
UMIDIGIの方へお願いです。このF1 Playフォーラムで一番新しいファームウェアのカメラ機能に関する不具合を修正したファームウェアをリリースしてください。

F1 Play firmware "2019090319_g38v71c2k_kw_f1_play-ota.zip", if you recover for any reason, degrade the camera function. If you use this firmware to recover, the camera will be out of focus and will take blurry photos. Barcodes and QR codes cannot be read.
However, when I purchased a new device, the camera was working properly. In other words, the firmware installed in the product is newer.
Please contact UMIDIGI. Please release the firmware that fixes bugs related to camera functions of the latest firmware in this F1 Play forum.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2020-1-22 19:12:11 | Show all posts
Will there be new android 10 firmware?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-28 21:21:43 | Show all posts
I just received my replacement phone as I had issues with the front camera working at all, any time I hit the button to switch between the front and back camera, it would just show the back camera in like a mirror mode. Support was not able to fix and I tried many many things. The new phone has a newer ROM which has the date of 11/19, I will post the exact version, but why isn't this newest ROM posted here???

Thanks,
Vec

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-4 09:33:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Where can I find this ROM? Just got this phone and before I do anything want to make sure I can get this ROM back other then a backup. The ROM I have on this phone is UMIDIGI_F1_V1.0_20190724_20191104-1553

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-2-7 19:00:02 | Show all posts
Vecdid replied at 2020-2-4 09:33
Where can I find this ROM? Just got this phone and before I do anything want to make sure I can get  ...

Have you cared to read the first post in this thread?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-18 01:49:51 | Show all posts
I ordered and received the F2 phone but also previously purchased an F1 Play. Something I would like to have fixed is with Wi-fi calling with the F1 Play where you can choose between Wi-fi or data to place calls. With the F2 there is no choice for which preferred way to make calls. Please add this option with the next F2 update.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2020-3-5 16:10:46 | Show all posts
Hi we need security updated . Umidigi power and F1 serious effect
Check this out

https://lifehacker.com/androids- ... security-1842056360

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-3-18 00:31:38 | Show all posts
sanwris replied at 2020-3-5 16:10
Hi we need security updated . Umidigi power and F1 serious effect
Check this out

Don't hope for any more updates.

The F1 has been abandoned since September 2019. They didn't even care to add security updates while they still supported it.

Live with it or install a custom ROM.

UMIDIGI is the worst smartphone company out there.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-5 04:57:09 | Show all posts
Edited by AlecClaire at 2020-5-12 20:20  

Hello

I have UmiDigi F1 Play stuck in a boot loop.

So, the phone was working fine on "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release" updated via OTA. One day after a normal restart the phone went into a boot loop (UmiDgi logo, <thinking>, black screen (displayed not turned off), <thinking>, UmiDigi logo, and so on).

So, these are the steps I took so far with no luck:

1. Managed to get into recovery (pressing repeatedly Vol-Up while UmiDigi logo comes on), and did factory settings restart, still boot loop. "Mount /system" still boot loop. "Wipe cache", still boot loop. Also at times when I got into recovery browsing through the options was super slow - one pres vol-up or vol-down and it took three seconds to move to the next option in the menu.
2. Reflashed in Download only mode the ROM "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release" via SP Tools, still boot loop.
3. Downgraded using Flash firmware mode to the oldest available ROM - "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190409 ROM - SPFT release", still boot loop.
4. Formatted everything including bootloader, flashed again the newest "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release", restored IMEIs, still boot loop.
4. Occasionally the phone loaded the system, but after system restart there is still a boot loop. Moreover, in the top right corner there are two lines saying "TEE: <Chinese symbols> Google:  <Chinese symbols>" visible at all times in Android, despite correct IMEIs being present.
5. Flashed again the newest "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release" but this time I've read somewhere to press and hold both vol-up and vol-down before connecting the phone to the computer to supposedly enter safe mode. It only resulted in displaying single green pixel in the top-left corner at all times in boot loop.
6. I've unlocked the bootloader via Developer options in Android when it miraculously loaded. Tried to flash TWRP via ADB - the phone displays that bootloader is locked. Tried flashing TWRP according to the instructions on the UmiDigi forum via SP Tools and there is a text under UmiDigi boot logo saying "Red state <you're using custom recovery use OEM recovery this will not start>". The text is displayed for a very short period of time and the phones goes again into a boot loop.

So to sup up:

- the phone has the newest stock ROM "UMIDIGI F1 Play V1.0_20190903 ROM - SPFT + OTA release"
- is stuck in boot loop (UmiDigi logo, <thinking>, black screen (displayed not turned off), <thinking>, UmiDigi logo, and so on)
- in the boot loop there is single green pixel in the top left corner at all times
- when the system occasionally loads there are two lines visible at all times saying "TEE: <Chinese symbols> Google:  <Chinese symbols>"

How do I fix that guys? Any ideas?

SOLVED or at least partically.

So, I solved my bootloop issue.

The reason for bootloop was faulty fingerprint scanner. I've disassembled the phone, disconnected the FP scanner and phone boots as it should.

However, don't throw away FP scanner if you won't replace it. You will need it if you will want flash in the future anything via SP Tools - flashing without will result in bootloop.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-21 11:03:48 | Show all posts

Well, I want to thank umidigi over the phone for me, the cost of the product ...

Edited by Warley at 2020-11-27 00:33  

Atualizem o Android 9.0 para 10, precisamos muito das atualizaçoes, a umidigi esta abandonando seus clientes essa ultima atualização fez com que meu tefone f1 play 6/64, buga a camera não funciona mais a frontal, o unico jeito de conserto é android 10.-
Update Android 9.0 to 10, we really need the updates, umidigi is abandoning its customers this last update made my phone f1 play 6/64, the camera no longer works on the front, the only way to fix it is android 10

#EDIT
Bom, quero agradecer umidigi pelo telefone pra mim, o custo do produto não saiu BOM mais, o umidigi f1 play é ótimo, depois dessa atualização meu sistema não estava reconhecendo a câmera frontal, apenas a traseira quando eu clicou em troca de frente só alterna entre os dois atrás, bom resolver o problema, depois de instalar várias vezes, esta rom notei que existem pastas mediatek no armazenamento e se você reiniciar ou formatar esses arquivos auto delete, então pare de funcionar A maneira é sempre colocar os arquivos da unidade do telefone em sua pasta que está depois de 0sdcard, umidigi deveria ter me avisado que ficou mais de um mês sem câmera frontal
-
Well, I want to thank umidigi over the phone for me, the cost of the product didn’t come out more, the umidigi f1 play is great, after this update my system was not recognizing the front camera, only the rear one when I clicked in exchange for front it just switches between the two behind, good to solve the problem, after installing several times, this rom I noticed that there are mediatek folders in storage and if you restart or format these auto delete files, then stop working the way is to always put the files on the phone's drive in his folder which is after 0sdcard, umidigi should have told me this left more than a month without a front camera

Original Files

Original Files

1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list