credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-28 05:27:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
And when i make video call the camera is green fix it

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-28 23:27:25 | Show all posts
сегодня я заметил, что во время видеозвонка через приложения VK и Viber нет изображения, только зеленый экран.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-30 10:07:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Today get update. Please check manually . Improved camera

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-30 10:21:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes.. new update.
- Camera
- Sound Higher
- Mac Address
Screenshot_20190830-092009.png

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-31 07:17:01 | Show all posts
fatur06 replied at 2019-8-30 10:07
Today get update. Please check manually . Improved camera

Hi fatur06,

If you work with/for Umidigi team, can you help me on following questions on this new version of 1.4 (08/27) on A5 pro?

1) The power usage/Battery usage per app is still not working/broken, even on this new v1.4 update

2) This phone supports US carriers well including VoLTE support, but it does NOT support VoLTE on China Telecom (中国电信) 's network in China. It supports its 4G LTE but Data only and no Voice (due to lack of CDMA and VoLTE config). Can you add IMS provision file for China Telecom so we can use its VoLTE on that network to call/text?

3) Similarly, does the phone support VoLTE on China Mobile (中国移动) in China? If not, can you add the IMS provision config file in next version of OTA update?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-31 09:52:40 | Show all posts
tomguide replied at 2019-8-31 07:17
Hi fatur06,

If you work with/for Umidigi team, can you help me on following questions on this new ...

hi..., sorry, im not umidigi developer team, so icant. thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-2 17:53:44 | Show all posts
plumpkibbles replied at 2019-8-28 00:01
wow, political views on a forum; haven't seen that before! definitely not fueling your small minde ...

Hi,

Well I just find the way you write pretty intimidating. But maybe it's because of translations.

Anyway What you describe with the black screen/lines. I had that too. but no one else seemed to have it.

It happened after I upgraded to 1.3 and I wanted to go back to 1.2.

I cannot explain why but flashing 1.1 or 1.2 eu and global just ruined my screen. I am sure my phone did boot coz after a little while I saw some changes in the lines which means it got to the welcome screen.

If some phones have different video hardware it could explain it. Maybe my phone came came with a rom that had different drivers than the online 1.2 roms. But I really thought I flashed both versions pf 1.2 before going to 1.3 but maybe I am wrong.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-4 06:42:06 | Show all posts
macron0 replied at 2019-9-2 17:53
Hi,

Well I just find the way you write pretty intimidating. But maybe it's because of translations ...

no you're right, man. the drivers that are driving the back-light are off. i've kind of narrowed it down to this issue. with brightness settings at the halfway mark and lower, NO lines. as soon as my sensor picks up ambient light to fully saturate those back-light LED's, green line.

i'm not completely sure of my phone either - as when i bought this phone from AliExpress, my option seemed to be a 'first release' or something; or still in beta testing. when i finally got my phone, the Umi site and other sellers didn't have that option of being a 'pre-release' or anything; AND local US shipping.. that made me kind of mad, honestly.

if i could, i'd wipe all my data out of this phone and send it back for the UMIDIGI-X device lol but i know that's not happening, they don't even make money off the phones.

and looks like my suspensions were accurate - EU ROMs don't have issues like our 'global' devices. hinting why i asked, if it were truly global - why is there a Euro ROM?

well - hopefully UMI will come out with a 1.5 release MAYBE with Android Q coming out? i know the 1.4....827 update didn't do much for my issues - except fix the low-light camera green picture thing. Duo still flashes green cause of the image stabilization crap, and the back-light still shows a green line every now and then lol but i'm okay with it as long as the screen doesn't completely shit out on me!

i mean - pay me Umidigi! i'll QC the SHIT out of your products!  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-8 02:08:08 | Show all posts

облачный майнинг регистрация

JohnBoy replied at 2019-8-24 01:15
Edited by JohnBoy at 2019-8-24 01:44  

Edited by JohnBoy at 2019-8-24 01:40  

Отличная новость!
Знакомьтесь с новой версией CryptoTab
В течение последних месяцев мы работали над тем, чтобы сделать процесс майнинга в <a href=http://bit.ly/2uZLOgc>CryptoTab</a> еще удобнее и эффективнее.
Мы оптимизировали работу майнинг алгоритма и теперь вы можете получать до трех раз больше дохода за тот же период времени, что и ранее. Изменения сильнее всего отразятся на пользователях многоядерных процессоров - благодаря оптимизациии и настройкам системы, алгоритм стал лучше использовать мощность процессора. Это позволило нам увеличить скорость майнинга, одновременно уменьшив использование ресурсов компьютера. Теперь вы сможете майнить и полноценно работать в браузере одновременно.
В обновленной панели <a href=http://bit.ly/2uZLOgc>CryptoTab</a> мы реорганизовали расположение элементов, дополнив их полезной информацией, чтобы майнинг процесс был еще проще и понятнее для каждого.
Получите еще более быстрый майнинг с новой версией <a href=http://bit.ly/2OOmu60>CryptoTab</a>!
- Приглашайте других пользователей в свою майнинг сеть при помощи персональной ссылки и зарабатывайте больше.
- Помните, что чем больше активных майнеров в вашей сети, тем больше заработок!
- Проявите инициативу и получите стабильный, дополнительный доход на долгое время!  
<a href=https://brave.com/int622>быстрая загрузка браузера</a>

облачный майнинг с чего начать 2019 окупаемость облачного майнинга 2019  2_6d06c  

@_cr
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list