Author: bencebacsi

More than Phones! UMIDIGI X to be Launched on 5th August

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-9-13 22:46:37 | Show all posts
I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME.THSNKS IN ADVANCE.
I USED FORMAT + DOWNLOAD WHILE FORMATING A ROM IN Z PRO.
AFTER FINSIHED UPDATE . ONLY ONE SIM IS ACTIVE AND OTHER SIM IS NOT SHOWN. ALSO RIGHT HAND CORNER UNACTIVE INDICATION IN RED COLOR

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-14 13:47:17 | Show all posts
I just discovered that the new Android releases were launched in August of each year for the past three years, so the new Umi X can be launched with the new Android release. But I want to be optimistic that 2019 models will also receive updates from OTA.
https://www.adwebconsultancy.com/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-1 18:11:55 | Show all posts
[https://adwebstudio.us/mobile-app.html]Mobile App Development Company[https://adwebstudio.us/mobile-app.html] in New York. Adweb Studio is a Mobile app design Company based in NYC. We do mobile app development that focuses on generating more sales and leads.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-4 15:11:46 | Show all posts

Get Classed

Edited by larajohn at 2019-10-4 15:18  

Get Classed is one of the top UAE classified ad company. Offering some top advertising patterns, indulged with modern trends to create an impact to distract your viewers from your competitors. As being a Dubai classified company, we will keep your ads on the top to increase their availability and enhance your sales. Get classed is the top classified in UAE company you get opt-in the cheapest prices ever, our dedicated will make sure your ads are classified in Dubai, you will not regret our services ever!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-17 18:24:15 | Show all posts
Features are amazing I want to test in android apps in this phone then I will buy this because I am a web developer and I want to test my client's app especially my big client EV Charging Stations, if this one app is perfectly installed in this phone then I will definitely Buy.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-17 18:43:07 | Show all posts
Features are amazing I want to test in android apps in this phone then I will buy this because I am a web developer and I want to test my client's app especially my big client EV Charging Stations, if this one app is perfectly installed in this phone then I will definitely Buy.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-17 18:53:24 | Show all posts

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-2-4 18:30:46 | Show all posts
MY UMIDIGI X WAS DIED AFTER 1 MONTH. TOTAL BLACK SCREEN. IT IS 1 MONTH I AM ASKING TO SOLVE. NO SUPPORT, NO WARRANTY, NO REPAIR. THAT'S INCREDIBLE. IS IT A JOKE?!?!?!?!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-27 22:58:09 | Show all posts
I will purchase it once I see it has up to date to Android 10 (Q) with complete dark mode integratedtool. And please improve the F1, Play, S3 Pro to Android 10 as nicely, as it will generate extra income for Umidigi.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list