UMIDIGI One Pro V2.0_20190703 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

bencebacsi Post time 2019-8-9 10:18:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts [Copy link]
21 4309
View: 4309|Reply: 21

UMIDIGI One Pro V2.0_20190703 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-8 23:48:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the SP Flash Tool + OTA release of the
V2.0_20190703 system software
for UMIDIGI One Pro

Flash tool operation is recommended to experienced users only. If you are not yet an experienced flash tool user, please carefully read the flash tool tutorial before proceeding, and strictly follow each instruction.

Except if an authorized or responsible expert directly asked you to do that,
never format the flash chip of your device or you instantly lose your warranty!

UMIDIGI One Pro receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you've bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again. Moreover, flashing with SPFT is the only option to repair (replace) damaged system software.

Changelog:
  • Optimized video performance
  • Updated APN settings

The system will show UMIDIGI_One_Pro_V2.0_20180815 as Build number after this update but the real version is V2.0_20190703
FOTA version: UMIDIGI_One_Pro_V2.0_20180815_20190703-1802

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SP Flash Tool
Resources:

Flashtool tutorial: http://bit.ly/SPFTguide

Extract the .rar file before use. The scatter file (MT6763_Android_scatter.txt) is inside the extracted folder, together with the other components

VCOM driver: Windows 10 already automatically can install it (if your computer is connected to the internet) or you can use this: MTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe

Here's an optional solution to start the flashing process on your UMIDIGI One Pro if the standard method doesn't work.
It's especially useful if your phone is bricked or is stuck in bootloop
1. Connect your UMIDIGI One Pro to USB.
2. Start the flashing process with the Download button in the flasher app.
3. Press and keep pressed the power button of your phone until the flashing process starts (red bar appears at the bottom of the app window), then release it. In this process you have to keep the power button pressed for about 10 seconds.
4. Wait until the flashing process finishes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTA (recovery) update
Manual (local) OTA update method instructions
  • Copy the downloaded .zip file to the internal memory of your phone
  • Go to Settings --> System --> About phone --> Wireless update
  • Tap the 3-dot menu button in the top right corner and select Local Updates
  • Brows for the ...update.zip file and select it
  • Select INSTALL NOW, then OK in the Warning window. Your phone reboots into recovery, the update gets installed, then your phone boots into Android. Your updated system is ready to use.

Update file for manual OTA update: >>> UMIDIGI_One_Pro_V2.0_20180815_20190703-1802_update.zip <<<
It can update version 20190530 only

Optional method (in case if the manual OTA update gets stuck): Install from recovery
You need a microSD card (with at least 4GB capacity) installed in your phone!
  • Copy the ...update.zip file to your SD card.
  • Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons together until your phone restarts in the boot selector mode. It needs about 10 seconds or a little bit less if your phone was already powered off.
  • Here you can move with the vol-up button and select an item with vol-down. Select Recovery.
  • Your phone boots into Recovery and you see a lying android figure with an exclamation mark in red triangle on its tummy + 'No command'.
  • Press and hold the power and vol-up buttons (in this order) together, then release them to call the recovery menu. Now you can move with both volume buttons, and select an item with the power button.
  • Move to ‘Apply update from SD card’ and select it.
  • On the next screen brows for the update file and select it. The updating process will start and needs a few minutes to be finished.
  • After a succcessful installation you can read the ''Install from SD card complete.'' message and the receovery menu is available again.
  • Select 'Reboot system now'. Alternatively you can perform a factory data reset here by choosing 'Wipe data/factory reset'

Kind request from users:
Please report any kind of new issues you experience after installing this update only if you've already flashed this ROM with SP Flash Tool in Firmware Upgrade mode. In rare cases a FOTA update can cause more or less serious malfunctions but that means only the update process went wrong, not a badly developed ROM. An updated stock ROM, especially related to the basic functions will not cause any new issues but will solve some of the existing ones.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-22 21:32:46 | Show all posts
Hello again, why Umidigi updates the A3 to android pie, and not the One Pro? Can Umidigi enable Camera2api  support for the One Pro at least? Please!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-12 10:09:19 | Show all posts
Buenas noches el día de 10 de Julio recibí la notificación de una nueva actualización de sistema y la instale pero después de instalarla me di cuenta que tenía problemas cada vez que conectaba un auricular ya que cuando lo introducía se oyen pero al momento de desconectar no se oye ningún sonido de mi celular, me percate que me parecía un icono de auriculares conectados siendo que no es así. Me di a la tarea de comprobar si se escuchaba la música y en efecto si se escucha, cuando me marcan si suena mi teléfono, pero cuando marco o me marcan la gente me oye pero yo no ellos.

Espero me puedan ayudar a resolver este error o esta situación. Quiero aclarar que antes de actualizar mi cel Umidigi One Pro funcionaba a la perfección y después de la actualización presenta esta falla ojala puedan ayudarme o corregir esto error. Gracias.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-13 00:51:14 | Show all posts
Edited by julianopaula at 2019-7-16 03:11  

this update makes loading slow down from 18w to 11w.Camera to take short distance photo is not more focused.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-14 02:05:00 | Show all posts
On July 10th I received a notification to do a OTA update, after starting the update the phone is rebooting all the time and does not load the OS. Can you please help?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-15 12:09:06 | Show all posts
Edited by jack.rg at 2019-7-15 12:19  

Edited by jack.rg at 2019-7-15 12:19  

With this update the phone recharges slowly and the battery runs out quickly, the battery life has halved.
Sunday 14 without using it at 20 was 15%.
How can I go back without deleting the data?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-23 17:31:33 | Show all posts
Good morning, I found that the upper case does not feel as if there were always a headset inserted.
if I insert the earphone and remove it the icon on the display does not go away as if the jek were always inserted.
I hope you solve it soon.
thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-29 08:13:54 | Show all posts
Hi. After updating my One Pro to this build, I no longer have mobile data connection (4G). How do I fix this issue?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-29 21:51:54 | Show all posts
Edited by tobella at 2019-7-29 21:53  

Hi
After this update, camera can not autophocus at very short distances. Is disgusting. I use each day the camera for make very near photos in my job. Now I can not do it.  
Moreover after update, the non contact charge is really low. After all night, is only at 50%.   

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-1 16:05:17 | Show all posts
tengo un problema con mi umidigi no enciende ni prende nisiquiera cuando lo pongo a cargar le he enviado mensajes a los de umidigi pero aun asi no me contestan ayuda por favor

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-9 10:18:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm also having issues with the camera since this last update. The camera focus, especially close up is very poor, and struggles to hold a focus which results in very bad quality photos. It also seems to struggle even more in low light conditions.

Otherwise the phone is great.
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list