UMIDIGI X Leaked - In-screen Fingerprint Unlock?

bencebacsi Post time 2019-10-27 03:04:22 | Show all posts [Copy link]
39 11917
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI X Leaked - In-screen Fingerprint Unlock?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-10-12 02:30:34 | Show all posts
Hi allHi all
My fingerprint work good but my apps do not show it and I can not use my digital finger print to open it.... the option in setting where you can enabled the "display screen fingerprint" supposed to display the fingerprint when you flip the phone or tap the screen do not work. My applications do not show me the fingerprint scan so I can not use it to open it... any idea about that will be welcome...
Tell me if there is something to do to show the fingerprint screen to use in apps like bank apps or Bitcoin apps .. My fingerprint work good for open the phone but is not showed in any apps...
Thanks to help
Regards

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-10-13 21:43:03 | Show all posts
I just got my Umidigi X. too and I have to say that there is an issue with WiFi too because it disconnect alone many time with no automatic re connection. I have to change every time my network from 2.4 to 5 Ghz and vice versa
Like I said the in-screen fingerprint scanner works good for unlocking the phone But is does not work in the apps.  Umidigi support told me by email there is a known issue and will be fixed in next update.. I dont know if the WiFi issue is known issue too I HOPE IT !!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-14 21:42:07 | Show all posts
Another problem I have just discovered: It is not possible to change the default ringtone. I was send to the page for changing and selecting ringtones where I choose a new ringtone. After going back there was still the default ringtone "Beat Plucker".

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-14 22:56:32 | Show all posts
I have a problem with my umidigi x the first time the phone started the fingerprint worked, later i deleted the fingerprint and i could not add a new fingerprint, the green light in the screen lights up but it wont do nothing i cannot add new fingerprint also the cell signal appears to be unstable my other f1 is always full but this one it's not

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-10-17 03:13:49 | Show all posts
facial recognition ID do not work with apps like bank bitcoin etc ?? why ?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-18 10:23:07 | Show all posts
Ive had my Umidigi X for 6 days,     i loved it...   loved...   put it in my pocket for an hour, pulled it out and it wont turn on,  all i have is a red indicator whern the charging cable is connected,  PC wont pick it up as a usb device..      currently waiting on umidigi support... i hope there decent,  i fear i got a lemon

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-18 19:35:58 | Show all posts
The inscreen fingerprint scanner is not usable in any app for authentication. The fingerprint area is not showing up when asked for a fingerprint.
Please fix this a.s.a.p.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-19 23:02:17 | Show all posts
Vote to fix in-screen fingerprint for app authentication ASAP !! This is important function. If you fix this quickly It will gain your reputation significantly or vice versa.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-25 20:29:15 | Show all posts
Edited by fredtrilha at 2019-10-25 22:22  

Hello! I will replicate here what I submitted through the "Bug Report":
Proximity sensor> when listening to Whatsapp audio, the screen does not go out;
• The battery icon in the notification bar does not indicate charge (and percentage). Only during charging is there a level indication or when the charge level reaches 20%. No option to display battery level percentage in battery settings;
On-screen fingerprint scanner: 1) Cannot be used in any application for authentication. The fingerprint area does not appear when a fingerprint is requested. 2) Often does not read the fingerprint immediately. Already reinsert "fingers" several times and the problem persists. UPDATE > The reading occurs without problems only with brightness level above 75%;
• Inaccurate adaptive brightness. Often stays at 100%, ignoring previous settings.• Next alarms do not appear in the notification bar and cannot be canceled. I need to go to the configured alarms and disable them configured.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-10-27 03:04:22 | Show all posts
Edited by mikele at 2019-10-31 12:44  

update available but do not fix the figerprint issue znd still not work in any apps... frustrating update
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list