19 2754
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI A5 Pro with 120° Wide Angle Camera is approaching

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-23 16:46:47 | Show all posts
Good hardware, only need a few software optimizations. I am pretty sure Umidigi is working hard on that

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-23 17:22:45 | Show all posts
Very good design and hardware, need software update - I am pretty sure Umidigi is working on that

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-30 20:09:54 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI A5 PRO RAM 4GB RAM 32GB For only $99
Buy link -------> http://bit.ly/30XyneN

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-31 18:36:27 | Show all posts
My A5 Pro won't connect to my PC so I can't move any music or files to/from the phone.  When it tries to connect I can see the A5 Pro icon in windows explorer but when I click on it, it disappears.  Also there is a beeping sound when it is connected to the PC.  How can I fix this?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-9 16:26:39 | Show all posts
Hi Umidigi and Community,

I got A5 Pro 3 days ago. I loved phone so much. Thanks to you for that.

After using it some time I noticed I dont see notification from apps until I turn on the screen. Can you please add this feature so that when we get notification from apps it wakes screen on. Because we dont have notification LED in this phone. I think it is important to have inscreen notification alert, otherwise users of this phone will miss important notifications. Please add this in the next update.

THANK YOU BEFOREHAND.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-22 01:25:10 | Show all posts
My front  camera is not working nor the wide angle camera ????

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-22 16:09:06 | Show all posts
Hi I had the phone for a few weeks, and it works well except 3 issues:

1) The power usage/Battery usage per app is still not working/broken, as of now on v1.4 update
2) The Rear Camera Autofocus seems not working, it's very often to get camera stay in blurry mode and out of focus.
3) This phone supports US carriers well even including Verizon (while u r in VoLTE 4g coverage), but it does NOT support VoLTE on China Telecom (中国电信) 's network in China. It supports its 4G LTE but Data only and no Voice (due to lack of CDMA and VoLTE config). Can you add IMS provision file for China Telecom so we can use its VoLTE on that network to call/text?

Thanks!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-23 07:07:46 | Show all posts
Just received my two A5 pro phones, and while one works OK, the other is useless as neither SIM slot works. I'm unable to make or receive phone calls. I see this problem is being widely reported on review sites. I've made contact with Umidigi's tech support, but have yet to receive any response. I can live with the substandard camera, a battery that drains faster than it should, and low call volumes, but a phone that can't make calls is useless. Please acknowledge that you are aware of this problem.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-14 17:50:08 | Show all posts
I recently purchased an umidigi a5 pro and everything works pretty well save for the camera!
the camera doesn't launch unless i use front or the wide angle(after a delay).
This is the case even after several software updates. could you please give us a solution to this?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-23 15:14:26 | Show all posts
Edited by Calumscott at 2019-9-24 19:57  

When it comes to gathering, among the most enjoyable things you are able to decide to gather are cannabis seeds. These debatable little beans are among the most genetically engineered natural products offered, probably just marginally behind roses. The great attributes along with the large number of various strains of seed available cause them to become the most fascinating & amp; most daunting collections to start.
Among the quests certain collectors undertake is trying and locate their ideal cannabis seed. Every different strain holds a diverse range of attributes which will blend to offer you the perfect seed which fits the taste of yours. Here's what to find... [color=var(--newCommunityTheme-linkText)]ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com Review
THC
THC stands for' Tetrahydrocannabinol'. This's the primary psychoactive element found in a fully developed cannabis plant and if you look for seeds you are going to see the THC portion listed. While the seeds of yours will not include some real THC, every strain have been created to reliably create a plant which have this amount of THC. In case you're fortunate enough to live in a nation where raising cannabis is legal you'll have the opportunity to check it out. When you're not, you are going to have making do with your ideal seed having the potential to create specific levels of THC.
One other thing you might love to learn about your cannabis seed is just how much cannabis it could make in case it had been legal to develop it. Yield is generally measured in grams and it is worked out with the typical yield located by the breeder. In case you love to know the seed of yours could generate a high yield this's an attribute you might want looking at.
Strain
Choosing a strain isn't simply about the important statistics though. You discover relatively similar THC and yield amounts on various cannabis seeds so that you have to select a strain you want. A great method to do this's looking at versions which have won authentic awards for quality. Probably the most esteemed of because it is definitely the High Times Cannabis Cup. Each season they judge what seed bank account and what private cannabis seed is the very best of the entire year. Feminized seeds are most likely the most de rigueur at the second.
Delivery
The final plus best item you need to search for in a marijuana seed is just how quickly you are able to obtain it shipped. You could count on your perfect
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list