UMIDIGI Power giveaway winners drawn

bencebacsi Post time 2019-8-6 20:57:27 | Show all posts [Copy link]
5 1012
View: 1012|Reply: 5

UMIDIGI Power giveaway winners drawn

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-23 04:49:06 | Show all posts |Read mode

The countdown is over! Global open sales for the UMIDIGI Power are now on.

With the 5150mAh big battery and Helio P35 AI chipset, you will experience longer power support, and gaming becomes more impressive and faster along with the 6.3-inch FHD water drop full screen and 12nm new technology. It is long-lasting, durable and it still has a 8.8mm slim body!
And now the UMIDIGI Power kicks off global sale on AliExpress at only US$139.99.

BUY NOW

Check out the saved copy of our live streaming video below to see how we chose the UMIDIGI Power giveaway winners.
https://youtu.be/45fBeNO0Fu0

unnamed.jpg

Here are the 10 winners of the UMIDIGI Power giveaway.

We really hope the winners can give us feedback of their smartphone after receiving it. Those feedback notes will help us improve the user experience of our new model in the first stage.
Great thanks to all participants for joining and sharing this activity! Congratulation to our 10 UMIDIGI Power winners! Winners please contact us within 7 working days via marketing@91umi.com, otherwise it is considered an automatic waiver of getting the prize.
If you still do not win this time, please do not lose heart. We will launch a new giveaway soon. And you also can join our next giveaway here: http://bit.ly/2Uy4Vse

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-4-25 21:41:16 | Show all posts
I wasn't included? Shame

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-9 19:27:31 | Show all posts
Please how easy and affordable is it, to purchase parts replacements for umidigi products, in case of damage, cos I'm really interested in this umidigi power
 Author| Post time 2019-5-10 10:15:44 | Show all posts
popsyguy replied at 2019-5-9 19:27
Please how easy and affordable is it, to purchase parts replacements for umidigi products, in case o ...

Many spare parts are available on AliExpress, most of them here: http://bit.ly/2frmN7I_UMi-spareparts

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-27 14:33:57 | Show all posts
Good morning,

I bought the Umidigi Power on Aliexpress, I would like to know when the presale ends and when they will have it in stock to send it to me (Spain).

Thank you from Spain.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-6 20:57:27 | Show all posts
        1- After Ota update Current version is still 1.3 Not 1.5.

2- Virtual button GESTURES are terrible, always registers the virtual button touch And a touch on the underlying application like the keyboard (doing the back button Gesture would click on the keyboard then perform a normal back button click!!!!)

3- Another critical bug that still exists is , the screen keeps gradually increasing the brightness and gradually decreasing the brightness level AUTOMATICALLY even though auto brightness is turned off, it is very very noticeable when you set brightness to < 25% for me the mobile is not usable because of the last two points, returning to Amazon.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list