Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI A3 V1.4_20190321 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-6-14 10:25:31 | Show all posts
uhh.. updating to 1.3 and 1.4 software isn't going well. both updates seem to '0' out my IMEI numbers?? anyone else having issues with this? also cannot receive SMS/MMS messages from a Verizon SIM paired with my T-Mobile SIM. everything works but receiving messages on my A3 with Verizon SIM. have tried with just single SIM (Verizon) and cannot still... anyone?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-16 18:56:01 | Show all posts
plumpkibbles replied at 2019-5-21 08:12
hello all!

unfortunately...same here.. did an SP flash update of 1.3 no IMEI would load.. went up  ...

I am also facing same problem, both imei lost, Please share how you have resoled it, Thank you

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-10-23 01:03:51 | Show all posts
supan replied at 2019-10-16 18:56
I am also facing same problem, both imei lost, Please share how you have resoled it, Thank you

no resolution for this - i ended up replacing that device. i'm not exactly sure what was going on with that - but i now have the A5_Pro - with issues as well, of course.. the IMEI numbers provided from this company are NOT signed with Verizon, so that means very limited connection. data works though; so a little puzzling why they aren't able to use the IMEI for texts - but that was just a test, i was almost certain that it wouldn't work with a big name like Verizon (also being semi-CDMA throws a wrench in the gears..) and was right.. i personally use Straight Talk for my service with a T-Mobile SIM. the AT&T SIM did not have VoLTE or WiFi calling options so, i went with T-Mobile.. as far as rooting the A3 - pretty straight forward. i got rid of my A3 with root access to a friend that was moving away from iPhone.

so, just don't use Verizon with the phone.. i'm very very interested in seeing if the newer F2 device will work with Verizon - as Umidigi states it is both GSM and CDMA unlocked..... but i'm not going to bust my wallet out to test that out! i'm looking into the X myself, i like the color - looks damn good. AND wireless charging plus the in-screen fingerprint scanner. ah-ha! take THAT Samsung! (lightly) heh... if you do end up writing the IMEI numbers back, please, and i mean PLEASE make sure that you have a SERIAL NUMBER... if you flashed the device with the SP Flash tool... and you selected the FORMAT ALL option... i can't help you - due to the formatting, the serial will be wiped and your Google authentication token will be lost - so no more fingerprint scanner.. if that's all you need though, Ben can help out; for 10 bucks. they have to get a new token for you - but seems kind of lengthy to obtain. i'd say just return to the origin of purchase for a replacement - but they will most likely not due to the ROM format.. PM me if you need some details on any of that. i've been kind of playing with these devices so far and found some good info just messing around with it myself. as well as other 'hidden' menus to get into.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-23 20:30:02 | Show all posts
HI,
where I turn off randomize mac adres.........I can't find this feature setting.......

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-14 21:36:20 | Show all posts
Hello
I have an umidigi A3. Yesterday out of nowhere the phone reboot itself and go in a reboot-loop. I did an SP flash with ROM A3 V1.4 and now it seems dead. It doesn't turn on and my pc doesn't recognize it when I plug USB cable then I can't either try to flash it again. Any solution? What could I try?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-11 20:37:02 | Show all posts
please i have been trying to flash this rom using sp flash tool but i keep getting an error and now the phone wont turn on, only detected by PC
Error : STATUS_INVALID_GPT (0xC0030008)

any help pls

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-24 21:27:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello
when I try to flash my A3 rom it gives a GPT error and doesn't follow. What other tool besides the Sp Flash Tool can be used for these phones?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-8 07:44:28 | Show all posts
I have done the following:

1. Connect your UMIDIGI A3 to USB.
2. Start the flashing process with the (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1904) in mode Firmware upgrade (UMIDIGI_A3_N_V1.2_20190427)

The problem is the following:

The phone on the first restart was left with the black screen and only said the phrase below:

FastBOT MODE ...

after this I turned it off and did not want to show more.

Current condition of the current phone after the problem:
- It didn't turn on anymore.
- It does not show that it is charging off or the led.
- If I apply another flash, it applies it well but still does not turn on or charge.

Someone could give me a hand on this. Thank you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list