12 1345
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI F1 Play official teaser published + Giveaway

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-6 01:34:17 | Show all posts
Has anyone with the F1Play or the F! been able to hook the phone to a computer and have it work? I have an F1 Play and followed the directions after downloading the file to my computer and it won't access the folders so I can see them or copy information to them. If anyone has been able to do this please let me know how it was done. I don't even get the option to transfer files or just charge the phone.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-6 05:33:01 | Show all posts
jmark83 replied at 2019-5-6 01:34
Has anyone with the F1Play or the F! been able to hook the phone to a computer and have it work? I h ...

Unlock the screen of your phone, connect it to USB, then pull down the notification bar and select File Transfer in the USB Preferences.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-9 20:42:54 | Show all posts
Thank you for your help. I was just not looking in the right place. Other phones I have owned showed the options automatically when connected to the computer.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-13 04:57:39 | Show all posts
I recently purchased the F1 Play which only came with an EU charger but I live in the United States. The charger cannot be used here unless an adapter is purchased which extends the length of the charger. The FCC approval documents show a US version I would like to purchase. Please advise where I can get a US Umidigi charger for my phone. Thank you for your help.  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-12 20:48:49 | Show all posts
Edited by monte at 2019-6-12 20:49  

Bill Megelich always receives appreciation and positive words towards their company staff their seniors and everyone. He never fails in their works; in fact, he always supports and encourages the people that always do works with your heat by using your head. You will never fail in the competitions of the life.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list