[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-9 03:21:24 | Show all posts
Edited by aw83 at 2019-7-9 03:24  

Edited by aw83 at 2019-7-9 03:23  

Edited by aw83 at 2019-7-9 03:23  

My S3 pro doesn't work with Google Pay. NFC is on. I can read my creditcard with NFC. My "old" Z2 pro did work well. Who can help me?

I am having exactly the same issue. The card works on my previous phone but not my S3 Pro. Tried 2 different cards and neither worked. The terminal does not acknowledge the device is even nearby let alone show any sort of error message but the payment terminal works when I use my bank card directly.

I've tried all the uninstall and reinstalling of the app, unregistering and re-registering my card and even a factory reset to no avail.

It also appears that in Google play protect it shows the device is not certified, is that something to do with it?

I've got a fault logged with Google but given my card works with my old phone and I've tried multiple cards I'm now resigned to the fact it is the handset at fault not the Google Pay app.

I have e-mailed umidigi numerous times for help and support but as yet no reply.

Any help or advice is grately appreciated.

Comments

"Google pay" said, the phone must have the function HCE. The S3 pro has a NXP NFC Controller. It doesn't support HCE. Is this wright???  Post time 2019-7-9 18:59

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-9 05:39:57 | Show all posts
Hey I didn't recieve the new update. What can i do?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-9 08:57:54 | Show all posts
jasonbrownie replied at 2019-7-9 05:39
Hey I didn't recieve the new update. What can i do?

use manual update (no need to use computer)
Follow this instruction :

OTA (recovery) update
Manual (local) OTA update method instructions:

Copy the downloaded .zip file to the internal storage of your phone
Go to Settings --> System --> --> Advanced --> About phone --> Wireless update
Tap the 3-dot menu button in the top right corner and select Local Updates
Brows for the ...update.zip file and select it
Select INSTALL NOW, then OK in the Warning window. Your phone reboots into recovery, the update gets installed, then your phone boots into Android. Your updated system is ready to use.

Remember to select the correct version (EU/non EU)

EU version:
https://community.umidigi.com/fo ... &extra=page%3D1

Non EU version:
https://community.umidigi.com/fo ... &extra=page%3D1

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-9 18:19:42 | Show all posts
Hello, tell me where to buy a protective film for the screen, the camera, are there any silicone cases on the projection of the camera, and the screen itself? For example covers Nillkin.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-11 16:45:47 | Show all posts
In the next update, Please add the NFC icon on the notification bar if turn on the NFC! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-2 22:14:10 | Show all posts
I bought my phone in June and the screen freezes a lot of time.  The only way is to lock the phone and open again.  Very frustrated!!  Also the  fingerprint does make my bank app and others to crash.  If I delete the fingerprint and set it up again then it will work for 2 days - then back again crashing the apps!!  I have always allowed the wireless update to update my phone, but it doesn´t fix my phone.  I was so happy with this phone - but not as happy today.  Please don´t make me change my mind.  The last one I had was Xiaomi - and I am thinking of buying me a new phone from Xiaomi, it this will not been fixed!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-10 04:04:12 | Show all posts
Me llego hace un par de dias el S3 PRO y hasta ahora todo mas que bien, tuve algunos inconvenientes en actualizar el telefono, me bajaba los update pero cuando le ponia instalar no hacia nada.
Despues de unos intentos le pus posponer y ahi si lo hizo
El telefono de por si me gusta mucho, no me gusta el tema de las camaras que tengas dos apps separadas, deberian arreglar eso y dejar una que funcione bien del todo
Tambien noto algo de volumen bajo en llamadas y audios que se escuchan en altavoz, no asi en notificaciones y ringtones.
La bateria muy buena autonomia hasta ahora y el rendimiento es muy bueno, por ahi noto que el touch tiene un tiempo de respuesta algo confuso
Pero es buen telefono, seguire testeando mientras espero el uwatch2 que tambien encargue

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-14 06:18:09 | Show all posts
For those having app and fingerprint issues (eg: bank app crashes when trying to set fingerprint, or crashes when signing in with fingerprint etc.) try this: power off the phone, wait a second, power the phone back on.

No, not ideal, but better than nothing.

Hope they fix that in the next update.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-18 10:02:47 | Show all posts
Edited by cr2069 at 2019-8-18 11:03  

Another ROM update just came out. It seems very stable so far as I tested. The old camera app has been removed. Touch problem has been fixed based on some people's comment(I didn't have such problem anyway). But again, no place to disable battery percentage icon, no HDR support as before. For those folks who had issues like touch, fingerprint etc. you can try the new update to see whether it's been solved or improved.
  • NFC payment issues fixed
  • New camera app finalized, old camera app removed
  • Detailed cell broadcast (Wireless emergency alerts) settings added to the Advanced settings of the Messages app. (Complies with EEWS requirements)
  • Touch screen freezing issues fixed
  • Other minor bug fixes and system improvements

https://community.umidigi.com/m/?a=viewthread&tid=18844

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-20 21:24:03 | Show all posts
Instale la actualizacion y el problema del touch desaparecio, tambien unificaron la camara en una sola app y funciona todo OK hasta ahora.
Le faltaria una estabilizacion optica a la camara y quedaria muy bien
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list