Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI Z2 V1.0_20190214 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-5 21:08:34 | Show all posts
Marten replied at 2019-7-11 12:23
The focus only works good with first stock rom V1.0_20180625 ROM - SPFT release !!
So it is a SOFT ...

Already did that, and the focus works a lot better, however 1/10 pics still comes out blurry. I know it software not hardware, I mentioned it previously. I don't know how hard is to make an update of the phone, but I'm pretty sure that there is an option to leave certain thing as they are. So basically if the camera worked fine on the first build, why would they mess with it? They added some instant effects later on to the camera app, but overall I didn't notice any difference besides that.

To conclude I flashed the stock rom and I use CameraMX or OpenCamera so still I can apply instant effects to pics like in newer roms, but the focus problem is kinda solved. I also got partial refund for the inconvenience.  What's more stock ROM uses less battery. Quick Charge works fine, but the quick charging notification is absent, it just says charging. All in all I guess I'm happy with the solution.

Having said that I would't recommend Umidigi to anyone. I also strongly discouraged my friends who wanted to buy one. Mostly due to the fact that there is no support at all from the manufacturer after certain ammount of time from the original release.  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-19 18:28:43 | Show all posts
So I got the EngineerMode folder from a previous ROM of Z2 PRO and inserted in. View full version: UMIDIGI Z2 Pro V1.0_20180926 ROM - SPFT + OTA release. We’ve services for Web Design Malta, SEO and Digital Marketing Strategies and much more.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list